Imagine 20. Part 2

Demi bit her lip looking you up and down before cooing, "You look so fucking beautiful." You could feel your cheeks flare a shade of red hearing her words. "So do you." You reply bashfully. Demi grins before snaking her arms around you and lifting you up onto the ceramic sink. Pushing you back against the mirror, Demi leans in and begins planting soft kisses on your neck. Her hands run up and down your thighs slowly as her kisses turn into nibbles. You moan quietly as she takes your skin between her teeth playfully. "Do you like that?" She whispers against your neck, her warm breath creating even more goosebumps on your skin.

Overcome by everything, all you can do is nod. Demi's nails dig into your thighs a bit and her nibbles transform into full on bites. You moan out louder as she bites at your neck aggressively. "Mmm, fuck me now!" you call out pleadingly. Demi chuckles and runs the tip of her tongue from your neck up to your ear before whispering, "Is the anticipation killing you?" God. You had waited years to experience this one moment and she was teasing you. "YES. Fuck. Me. Now." You replied coming off more impatient than you anticipated. "Only if you say please." Demi's raspy voice retorted and her fingertips slowly made their way up your thighs again. "Please fuck me, Demetria." You whimpered. Smirking, Demi slid her hand underneath your skirt and ran her fingers against your soaking panties. "That's what I like to hear. Now sit back and let me do the work, Princess." You obey naturally and slump back against the mirror again taking a deep breath.

Demi begins rubbing you slowly through your panties as her other hand continues running up and down your thigh. You moan loudly dying for her to enter you.