Imagine 20. Part 3

Picking up the pace, she rubs your clit faster then pulls away momentarily to admire your pleased expression. "Don't stop", you cry out. Demi grins at the power she has over you then returns to pleasing you. This time she slides your panties to the side before shoving two fingers inside of you quickly. Moving them in and out of your wet folds, she looks up at you before saying "Holy shit, you're so tight". You moan in ecstasy as Demi pumps her fingers back and forth even faster. Feeling her fingers curl up inside of you, you squirm with pleasure. Right before you reach your peak, Demi pulls her hand away then licks her fingers seductively. "Mm, you taste so good." Now crouched down between your legs, Demi holds onto your thighs securely before running her tongue along the length of your slit. Next, she uses two fingers to spread your lips and goes right to work circling your swollen clit with the tip of her tongue. You moan out again and again unable to contain yourself. She knew exactly what she was doing down there. your clit now and she began fingering you once again. Sensing you getting close she cries out, "Cum for me, (Y/N)!" Lifting your hips up, you grind your pussy against Demi's mouth. She moans in response and sends vibrations coursing through your sensitive center. Thrusting her fingers inside of you deeper, she sucks on your clit softly. With that you're sent over the edge and your walls begin contracting around her. "FUCK", you scream out as you reach your climax and cum all over Demi's fingers. A wide grin is intact on her face as she pulls away and stands again, "Well, that was fun"! You stay collapsed against the bathroom mirror in attempts to catch your breath, clearly at a loss for words. Demi eyes you innocently as her fingertips graze your thigh slowly. "Now it's your turn to make me cum."