Imagine 35.

Youre close and very good friend Marissa gives a party at her house. She just moved in there. Its not a big party. Marissa texts you "Hey do you want to come to my welcome party tonight for my new house?" You sigh "Nah i think im staying home.." She texts you back "Hot chicks are coming." She replies "Pick me up at 8" you say and do youre make-up and put some skinny jeans , a band shirt and some red lipstick on. You wait for Marissa and she comes. You get in the car and hug her. "Hey Riss." "Hey y/n!" She says happy "So hot chicks you said." You say looking around. "Yeah very hot!" She laughs and arrive the house. Once you are in there are a lot off people "You said a couple friends haha." You laugh and she laughs along. "This is Shelley , Katherine and Demi" you introduce yourself to them and Demi talks to you "Hey eh.. do you want a little tour? Im staying here with Riss so i know where everything is.." She says hoping for a yes. She sounded very nervous. She leads you upstairs and you get a nice view off her ass. You are the type off girl that isnt that shy and really does what she wants. "Nice ass." You say and she turns around. "Its all natural." She says with a wink. A big room on the attic and all soundproof. She walks in while saying "So this is my room , it has a very big bed because Riss knows i like to bring someone with me." You smile and close the door " You date girls?" You say soft while you sit next to her. "Yeah im bi." She says biting her lip. You take your change and kiss her passionate. She adds her tongue while you hear footsteps. You stop and Marissa comes in "Hey guys are you coming downstairs?" She says "Yeah!" You both say and smile. "Hey Dem a little lipstick on your mouth." She says winking and laughing. Demi gets red and ya'll go downstairs.