Imagine 18.

STUPID ONE..

You were on your work as a doctor when suddenly someone came in. It was a little girl around 13 her name was Madison De Lagarza. She was hit by a car and had to go under surgery right away. "MY BABYGIRL!" Her mom screamed while doctors needed to stop her because she was crying so hard and her other two daughters were trying to stop her too. While the doctors brought Maddie to the operation room you made a small talk with her family. Iu ran back to them and kneeled infront off them. "Listen to me carefully.." You said and they all looked at you. "Your little girl is going to be okay and i will promise i will keep her alive." You said and they nodded. You saw a tear rolling from Demi's cheek and wiped it away. "Dont cry its going to be okay." You said kissing her head. You saw her blushing and a little smile creeped on her face even though the tears were still going. You ran back to the operationroom and stormed in. They looked at you how you put on your operation clothes. "Lets do this." You say walking closer and did the operation. The operation was 6 hours and it was a success. First the other doctors wanted to quit but you went through it all. You walked away with a smile and stepped out off the operationroom. You turned the corner and saw them looking at you. You smiled and they all ran to you. "Thank you so much!" Her mom said and you smiled. Demi and Dallas just cried hard. You hugged them and sat them down and kneeled again. "If i wasnt here today your baby girl couldnt have made it.." You said and squeezed their hands. They all looked at you with a 'why' look. "They gave up but i didnt." You said and they all hugged you again.