Imagine 81. Part 1

You went bowling with your daughter jade. "MOMMY MOMMY LOOK!" She screamed and everyone heard it. "Good job babygirl." You laughed and ran up to her. You threw her around your neck and she giggled. Once you putted her down you put your hair in a ponytail. You showed some skin when your tshirt went up. "Mommy! There are no pretty balls here!" Jade said and ran to the lane next to yours. You sighed and smiled. "Awh ofcourse you can grab this bowlingbal little princess." A girl around your age said. She looked up and froze when she saw you. "Hey im sorry she wanted a pink one." You giggled and Jade ran back with the bowlingbal in her hand. "Wow. Ehm, its totally okay!" She said and looked at you smiling. You bit your lip and she started talking again. "Im Demi." She said and extanded her hand. "Y/n." You said shooking her hand. "Hey are you alone with the beautiful girl there?" Demi said pointing at Jade. "Yes i am." You smiled and looked at Jade trying to bowl. "Oh and these girls are Nathalie and Marissa." Demi said and introduced the girls. You talked a bit to them all untill Jade came up to you. "Mommy im hungry." She said and Demi smiled. "Hey Y/n would you mind if we join you two at the restaurant here?" Demi said and Jade nodded fast. "Yeah sure." You said smiling wide. "Yess! We got new friends now!" Jade screamed and jumped on Marissa and Nathalie. You smiled because if Jade liked someone she really really liked someone. "Lets go then." You said and ya'll walked to the restaurant. You all eated and get to know eachother more. "Mommy can we please play another game?!" Jade jumped and we all giggled. After alot of curling lips we did another game so we all went to the bowling centre again. Marissa and Nathalie loved Jade so they were taking care of her now. You and Demi were just talking about everything.