Imagine 25. Part 3

The next morning you wake up with Demi in your arms. And a note from Ashley "Hey y/n im at home now. Sorry i got that drunk haha and saw you hit it last night;) bye x" i read it and smiled. Demi woke up a minute later and smiled "Goodmorning beautiful!" She said and you blushed. "Goodmorning sexy." You say kissing her lips. "What do you want for breakfast?" You say playing with her hair. She sits up and sits on your lap. "You.." She said seductively and you picked her up. While going upstairs you guys left a trail off clothes behind you and end up naked in the bedroom. "I like what i see baby." She said and you kissed her rough. You pushed her on the bed and crawled on her kissing her belly and then sucking on her nipple. She moaned and turned you around. Kissing your chest slowly going down to your clit. She rubbed your clit wiyh one hand and the other was massaging your boob. "God! Do it allready!!" You scream and she emediately stuck her tongue in your pussy and started licking and sucking on your allready swollen clit. You moaned hard and she smiled into your pussy. "Please give me what i need baby!" You screamed hard and she stuck two fingers in you and soon you came all over her face. "UH DEMIII!" You screamed and then relaxed. "You taste great babe." Demi said while cleaning you up but still playing with your pussy. You smile big and turn her around. "Your turn." You whisper in her ear and kiss her all over her body until you reach her soaked clit. You gave het what she needed and she screamed harder than ever. She kissed you and layed her head on your chest. "Y/n please be my girlfriend.." She said and you smiled "Ofcourse baby." You say and she smiled back. "I love you sexy!" She said and you kissed her.