Imagine 38. Part 1

You were on your way home to surprise Demi. You have been gone for 3 weeks but you came home way too early. You walk in the house and hear noice upstairs and open her door slightly finding her with that slut Naya. You dont show any emotion you storm in and walk to the closet "Oh jesus! Eh.. Y/n you.. I can ex-" you cut Demi off "Save it you fucking bitch!" You say and grab all your stuff and put it in a suitcase. "Dont go i did nothing with her!" She tries to save herself but no. You rip the sheets off them and they are both fully naked. "Is it okay i tell your parents what just happened? They would love it!" You say smiling and closing the suitcase. Demi puts stuff on and you walk downstairs. On your way to the car you smash some things off the walls and break a couple off vases. You destroy pictures off you and Demi and throw a chair to the window. You bring your suitcase to the car and walk back. Demi comes out off the door "Y/N ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" She screams and you push her against the wall "Oh then why did our neighbors saw you kiss last night?! You know you better cant lie Demetria. Now back the fuck up ive got some ass to beat." You open the door and run upstairs, Demi runs after you. You hear Naya speaking on the phone "Yeah haha her girlfriend came in and didnt even got mad at me! Demi is so stupid!" You hear her say and Demi heard it too. You kick the door and walk up to her. "So you think Demi is stupid?!" You say and take her phone and smash it to the wall. You grab her hair and bring her downstairs. She isnt working with you. I heard a couple kicks Demi gave her and it hurt Naya. It was funny as fuck.