Imagine 37.

You and Demi were in the bedroom kissing untill a knock on the door appeard. "God damn." You sighed and rolled off Demi. "Come in baby." Demi says and Jade comes walking in. "Hey mommy." She says and climbes over you to lay in the middle. "Whatsup baby." Demi says " I want to cuddle.." She says in her cute voice. Demi looked at her in "awe" and she adds "What were you guys doing?" She says "I was about to eat some hot meat.." You say slighty irritated but laughing. Demi laughs and playfully slaps you. "Ow!" You say and Jade rolls on you "Does it hurt mommy?" She says "Yes." You say faking a cry. She kisses your arm sweet "Is it over?" She says "No." You say and Demi moves closer. Jade whispers something in her ear and you couldnt hear it. Demi leans down and kisses your arm. Slowly going up to your neck. Then she kisses your lips. After she pulls away Jade asks "Is it over now?" You nod smiling "Yeahh!" You say and Jade smiles. "But i havent got a kiss from my other favourite girl.." You say looking down. She makes her way to you and lifts your chin with her whole hand. "Dont be sad mommy.." She says and kisses your forehead. "You really remind me off someone.." You say and Demi sits next to you. "Who mommy.." Jade says smiling. "My hero." You say and Jade looks confused "Who is it!" She says and Demi smiles. You turn your head to Demi and bite her ear. "This one here." You say smiling at Demi. Jade smiles with her four teeths and Demi and you laugh. Moments later Demi brought Jade to bed because she fell a sleep. She comes back and crawls on you. "I love you Y/n. No matter what." She says and you wipe her tear away "I love you more my sexy wife."