Imagine 26.

Dianna invited Demi , Jade and you to come eat for dinner. You arrive and knock on the door. Maddie opens and hugs us first then she goes to Jade and picks her up. Jade loves Maddie its so cute. You guys go in and hug everyone. The kids are playing with Jade. Demi and you are in the kitchen. "They really love Jade." Demi says and wraps her hands around your waist. "Maybe we wont get her back." You say and she giggles. "Well then we might have some time alone.." She says biting her lip and kissing your lips. "Sexy times?" You whisper in her ear and she nods. You smile and kiss her lips. Then you hug her and Dianna walks in "Dinnertime sweeties!" She says and you two go to the table. The kids sit at another table because off the adults. Dianna is talking to you about Jade and everyone smiles and laughs about the crazy things the girls are doing with Jade. "MOMMY!" Jade screams and shakes your arm. "Whats up baby?" You say and she wants you to pick her up. Maddie brings Jade's food and you kiss Maddie's head. Demi is feeding Jade while Dallas talks with you. "Can i play now?" jade asks so innocent.. God you cant say no. "First i want a kiss." You say and she kisses you. She does the same with Demi and runs over to the kids who are playing. "You two are good parents." Dallas says and Demi and You high five eachother without looking. After that you laugh and kiss her lips. "EWWW!" Maddie screams and covers her eyes. "Maddie its not ew its called love!" Jade says making a heart with her hands. "Look!" Jade says and runs after Maddie to kiss her. Maddie runs away and everyone laughs. "I must admit she got that one from you!" Demi says and grabs your hand. She kisses it and you smile brightly.