Imagine 2.

You moan as Demi fingers you viciously. She adds another finger for a total of three. "How does that feel?" Demi says in a sexy voice that turns you on even more. "It s-so good." You barely say. "Fuuuucckkkk!" You yell "that feels so fucking good Demi please please don't stop!" "I won't baby I promise." Demi says smiling and biting her lip. Demi adds another finger and you tilt your head back in pleasure. Demi kisses our neck and says, "look at me." You look deep into her gorgeous dark brown eyes. "Say my name." She says but you can't because your moaning. She fingers you even harder and you scream. "Ahhh Demi fuck!" She giggles and kisses your neck. "Oh fuck.. Ugh shit... Yes, YES, OH SHIT I'M CUMMING! FUCK DON'T STOP!" Your yell having an orgasm and squirting everywhere. You catch your breath then Demi kisses you passionately and squeezes your boobs. "Did you like that?" She says kissing your neck. "I loved it baby" you say then you feel Demi stop kissing your neck. You open your eyes and your in your bed fully clothed. Demi isn't next to you but you hear her in the bath room. You walk in and she just finished brushing her teeth. "Morning beautiful." She says kissing you. You have a confused look on your face. "What's wrong?" "It was a dream." You say under your breath but Demi hears you. "What was it about she says sitting on the counter. "You fucked me really hard. And it felt amazing." You whine in disappointment. "Aww don't be sad baby. I can be your Disney land." You look at her confused as to what she means. She pulls you in between her legs and whispers in your ear, "I can make your dreams come true."

MADE BY/ Desi