Imagine 58.

Your mom got divorced and got a new man named Brad. Your mom and Brad are deeply in love. Brad has a daughter named Demi. You two are going to meet today. "DING DONG" You run to the door and see Brad and his daughter standing. Damn she is hot. "Hey Y/n!" He says stepping in. You give him a hug "Hey brad. Who did you bring with you?" You say biting your lip. "Hi im Demi." She says putting her hand out. You shook it and Brad walks away "y/n we are going to Kaylee! We wont be back till tomorow i'll give you and Demi some time to get to know eachother better!" Mom say and they both walk out off the house. You and Demi are alone and decide to watch a movie. "So y/n tell me something about yourself!" She says coming closer. "Okay, im 20 years old. I love singing and ehmm im a lesbian and-" she cuts you off "Oh my god! I am too!" She says putting her hand on yours. "You are?" You say seductive. She comes closer and closer. "What if we play a game?" She says looking at your lips. "Sure!" You say and she begins to say "okay for everytime you say Yes i can kiss you." She says and you know where this is going to. "Okay y/n do you like sex?" She says "Hell yeah!" You say. "Good awnser ,so you really like it?" She says rubbing your leg. "Yes!" You put your hand on your mouth and Demi smiles. "Come here.." You say and she crawls to you. You kiss her passionately and she pulls away emediately. "Hey!" You say slightly irritated. "What?" She says giggling. "I liked it.." You say with your puppy eyes and she leans in. You guys kiss the whole night and it turns out to rough sex. The next morning your mom and Brad found you two cuddling on the couch. They thought it was cute.