Imagine 16.

"That tickles baby.." I said while you pushed my hair to one side off my head. You kissed my neck and smiled against my skin. I grabbed your face and made you look into my eyes. "Youre so sexy." I said while biting my lip. You suddenly stood up and got to the big ass mirror next to the tv. You stood there watching yourself and i slowly walked up to you. While wrapping my hands around your waist i saw a smile on your face. "Why the sneaky smile." I said while blowing hot ear on your ear. You moaned softly and i smiled. I bit your ear and than layed my head on your shoulder. You looked down at your boobs then softly touched them. Then got down to your belly and then thighs. "Thats not HOW you touch your sexy body." I said and you smiled cutely. I got my hand to your boobs and sqeeuzed them softly just enough for you to moan. I lifted your shirt and made a heart on your belly. Pulled it down and got to your thighs and rubbing them slowly. "Youre so beautiful baby.. I love you.." I whispered and turned you around and kissed your kissable lips. I pulled your hands to my neck and my hands got down to your ass. Sqeeuzed them softly and then picked you up. I walked you to the kitchen and placed you on the counter. We were making out until Marissa suddenly came in. "WOOW. Jesus christ you couldve told me!" She said and you kissed my cheek and wrapped your arms around my neck. "You shouldve knocked." I said and you kissed me on my lips.