Imagine 22.

You are at the gym and it was allmost closing time. This girl keeps staring at you because you look hot. You walk past her and quickly look at her ass. You bite your lip. "Nice ass girl.." You say and she hears it. "Pretty good looking yourself." She says and follows you. "Nick i will close the gym for you! Go home." You say to Nick and you and the girl stay. "Whats your name sexy?" You say and she comes closer "Demi. You?" She says grabbing your arm leading you to the back. "Im y/n" you say and suddenly youre smashed to the wall. She kisses your neck and slowly end up naked. "Can i finally touch that sexy ass off yours?" You say and she smirks. "Only you.." She says and you grab her ass. You sit her down on the massage table and push her down. "Look i dont have alot off time but im gonna eat you out like a cheesecake." You say and she bites her lip. You put her legs around your neck and suck on her allready swollon clit. She moans loadly and arches her back. "You like that sexy." You whisper and she nods. "I want you to scream my name and im gonna tell you when you can cum!" You say and she just needed your touch. Withouth saying anything you thrust 3 fingers into her soaked pussy. "FUCK! I HAVE TO CUM OHH SHIIIITTT!" She screamed and you pump it in and out fast. "ITS COMING!! NO FUCK." She screams and you smile. You go harder and harder. "You may cum now." You say and emediately she cums all over your fingers. You lick everything up and come up to kiss her. She tastes herself and smiles into the kiss. "I must say you taste amazing." You say and she giggles. "Next time i would like you as dessert." She whispers and yall get dressed. You walk out and lock the doors. "See you tomorrow y/n" she says kissing your cheek. You wink at her and slap her ass.