Imagine 38. Part 2

You grab naya and push her to the frontdoor "YOU THINK ITS FUNNY YOU HOE?!" You scream and she allmost cries. "YEAH EXACTLY DONT EVEN TRY TO FUCK DEMI AGAIN BECAUSE THE NEXT THING I WILL DO WHEN I SEE YOU IS PUNCH YOU IN YOUR NASTY ASS FACE AND RIP OFF YOUR WEAVES." You scream and she stands up. She tries to run upstairs to grab her stuff but you grab her filthy weave and push her back "Oh hell nah.." You say and smile. You open the door and kick her out. You lean against the door and bang your head to it. You hear Demi come closer and you turn around "YOU KNOW HOW WRONG YOU ARE DEMETRIA?!" You scream and she hangs her head down. "You dont know what happend.." She says and you scream again "I GOT HOME TO SURPRISE MY NOW EX GIRLFRIEND AND THE FIRST THING I KNOW IS SHE CHEATING ON ME! Yes i know exactly what happend." You say and walk up to the closet. "Where is it!" You say "Im not giving it back!" She says and you Twirl your tongue around. "Okay." You simply say and walk to the door "WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO?!" She screams and you slowly open the door "To a place where i belong." You say and storm outside without closing the door. Marissa came out off her car and walked to Demi's house. "Hey y/n whats.." She says and trails off when she sees your crying. "ASK THAT BITCH." You say and step into your car. Marissa gets in your car a fast as she can an grabs the keys. "GIVE IT BACK!" You scream and she screams back "TELL ME WHAT HAPPEND." You sigh "She cheated on me okay. Now i have to go." You say and she gives the keys back, steps out and you drive home just to cry.