Imagine 79.

You were sitting on the couch waiting for Demi to come sit with you. She wanted to watch this romantic movie but you hated romantic movies so you werent that happy with it. "Babe do we really need to watch this movie?" You groaned and she flew out of the kitchen. "Yes because this movie is a-ma-zing!" She said and smiled big. She put the popcorn on the table and looked at you only seeing a frowning girl who wanted to cuddle so bad. "Awh babe we can cuddle after the movie. And then i do that thing you want." Demi said winking and kissed your lips slowly and with passion. You sighed and crossed your legs. "Babe uncross them i wanna sit there." Demi said and you uncrossed your legs. She said between your legs and you hugged her from behind. "I love you." She whispered while you hugged her tighter. "Love you too." You whispered while giving her a couple kisses on her neck. The movie didnt started just yet but Demi was allready moaning your name. Your right hand went down to her belly and your mouth was still giving loving kisses on her neck. "You like that baby?" You whispered seductive. "Hmm" She only got out and you smiled and knew this was your chance. "Na ah you wanted to watch the movie." You said and stopped everything. She turned around frowning. "No!" She said. You smirked and turned off the tv. "You want to watch the damn movie or want me to make love to you?" You said and she crossed her arms. "I want to watch the.. Movie." She said and smirked back. She turned it back on and you gasped. "You sexual frutrated LIAR!" You said grabbing your heart dramatically. "Youre right." Demi said and attacked you in a hug then kissing you.