Imagine 41.

Demi and you got in a huge fight but your daughter doesnt know. You wanted to go to see Jade again. Its been 3 weeks and Demi and you can talk normal again. You get your car and drive to Demi's house. You knock on the door and Jade opens. "MOMMYYYY!!" She screams and hugs you. You see Demi walk out off the livingroom to the hall "hey y/n." She says. "Hi Demi." You say and Jade pulls away "You dont kiss?" She says and you look at Demi "Yes we do but mommy go-" you got cut off by Jade "D-dont you lo-love eachother anymore?" She says allmost crying. "Yes ofcourse i love her baby girl." You say bringing her to the couch. Demi on her right and you on her left. "Why do-dont you kiss each other-r..?" She says and you look at Demi. "Eh.. Because.. E.. What makes you think that we dont love each other anymore?" You say trying to let that subject fall. "Why dont you hug or kiss eachother like first?" She says and you want to tear up. You stay quiet until Demi speaks "we did it again.." She says and Jade jumps off the couch and walks upstairs being mad as fuck. Demi sighs and puts her head in her hands. "Its all my fault.." She says holding back tears. You put your hand on her back and rock it back and forth. "No its not. Before we had that fight i made her the promise that i would kiss you everyday. And she is mad on me for "breaking it" You say and she looks up. "We need a vacation." You say and she smiles. You move closer and put your fingers on her chin. "I actually didnt break the promise.." You say and Demi looks very confused. You lean in , kiss her lips passionate and the fireworks explode.. As allways. You pull away and lean your forehead against hers. "Dont ever leave again baby.." She says and as response you kiss her lips.