Imagine 12. Part 2

Demi knows Trisha likes you but Demi is the one who truly loves you. We stopped infront of Stacey's house and before she stepped out you grabbed Demi's hand and said. "Im gonna stay by your side the whole fucking night Dems." You said and Demi looked at the hand you were holding. "Thanks y/n that means alot.." She said and slowly stepped out. You did the same and took Demi's hand. She smiled shyly and you guys walked to the door. Pressed the doorbell and emediately Stacey opened it. "OH MY GOD Y/N!" Stacey screamed and hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "So you know Demi right?" You said while pulling back. "Yeah i do! Come here girl!" Stacey said and hugged Demi. We all walked in and soon you saw Destiny. "BABY Y/N!" Destiny screamed and you guys ran to eachother. "Oh see you brought Demilicious!" She whispered and you laughed. She pulled back and looked at Demi. "Demi you look gorgeous! Damn." Destiny said and just then Trisha came walking out. "Fuck here we go." You whispered to Stacey and she chuckled. Trisha came running up to you and "accidentally" slipped so you would catch her. "Oh thank you miss y/n!" She said and Demi got a bit angry but didnt show it. After the greetings you all went to the couch and ate some food. "So do you guys want to sleep over?" Stacey asked and you looked at your bff on the other couch. She mouthed "trisha isnt staying!" That meant it was the great oppertunity to be with Demi. "Were staying!" You said a bit fast. Demi didnt knew Trisha wasnt staying so Demi walked to the kitchen. "Okay so its time for me to go." Trisha said and winked at you. "Love you Y/n." She said and walked away. "Suck my ass." You said and thats when the door closed.