Imagine 3. Part 2

"I-i dont know.." She said softly and you came closer until your leg touched her side. "I know you Demetria." You whispered in her ear and softly kissed her neck. "How d-do you know my full name?" She said and pulled away. You winked at her and checked her out for a time. "And i am tough i just dont show you." She said crossing her legs. "Yeah i guess youre right.." You said bending down so she could see your boobs. "Damn you gotta stop that." She said. "Stop what babe?" You said and smirked. "What if i tell you i want to fuck you right now?" She said out of nowhere. "I would say i want to make love instead of fuck you." You said while grabbing her hand. Demi smiled and blushed hard. "Youre like very special Demi and no one should just 'fuck you' because youre the prettiest girl i have ever seen." You said and kissed her hands. "I like you." Demi said raising her eyebrow and you smiled. "I like your lips." You said and looked at her. "Then do something about it." She said and came closer. You grabbed her chin softly and smiled. You two came closer and just when you two were about to kiss someone stormed in. "DEMI IM HOME!" A guy voice screamed and Demi looked terrified. "Fuck." She mumbled and you raised your eyebrow. "You bitch." I softly said and stood up. "Hello, i didnt knew we had company." The guy said and you shook his hand. "Oh im just leaving after our rough night. Love you Dems." You said and the guy opened his eyes widely. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!?" You heard when you opened the door. Demi ran after you and then your dog ran after you. "Y/n! WAIT!" Demi screamed and you stopped. "WHAT THE FUCK DEMI! YOU WANTED TO CHEAT ON SOMEONE WITH ME?!" You screamed and slowly walked away. She stayed quiet and ran after you. She turned you around and kissed you on your lips. You kisse back and after a minute you pulled back. "I want you." Demi softly said and you smiled.