Imagine 80.

You were on the streets on the way to your best friend Demi. She was home alone and a bit scared so you just went to her house. When you opened the door you immediately got attacked by her dog but later he knew it was you so he was okay with it. You slowly walked up to her room and knocked on it. "Dems." You said and she opened it slowly. "Oh thank god its you." She said and hugged you tight. "Who else?" You giggled and she took off your jacket. You sat on her bed while she placed your jacket on her chair. She turned around and walked up to you and then grabbed your hand. "Hey gorgeous." You whispered and she smiled. "Hey baby." She whispered back. With your arms on her waist and her arms on your neck she hugged you tight. You kicked off your shoes and let your hands slid down her body. "I wanna cuddle." She whispered softly. "Lets cuddle then." You said and grabbed her whole body. Layed in on the bed and tickled her making her giggle. It was the cutest sound ever. "Babe stop!" She screamed and you laughed. "Give me a kiss." You said and she raised her eyebrow. "Oh so now you want kisses and everything." She asked. "Dems i allways wanted your kisses.." You admitted and she blushed. You kissed from her arm to her neck stopping there to check if she was okay with it. She bit her lip so that was a good sign. You grabbed her chin and smiled softly. She came closer and from the moment her lips touched yours you felt home. Demi deepend the kiss by licking your lips and ofcourse you let her in. It turned out into a hot make out session and some clothing was now on the floor. You were under Demi and she was giving you kisses all over your face and on your neck. "So what is this actually?" You said and she smiled. "Babyyy, will you be my girl?" She asked and you smiled. You kissed her lips softly. "Yes i will gorgeous." You said and she smiled bigger. "Im glad youre here." She whispered and you rubbed her sides. "Good." You said and kissed her one last time.