Imagine 39.

Demi was skyping with her mom because she is in Bora Bora with Eddie. You and Demi gave them the ticket because they deserved some rest. She was laughing and smiling and it made you happy. You slowly walk up to her and massage her shoulders. "Hey y/n!" Dianna screams "Hey Di!" You say and she smiles. "Well Demi we got to go Eddie wants to go swim with the dolphins!" Dianna said and they hung up before we could awnser. You stop massaging and soon she screams "DONT STAHHP!" She says with her baby face. You sit down on the couch "Not untill i get a freaking kiss.." You say turning on the tv and she runs up to you. You lay on you back because she pushed you down. She sits on your area and moves it real slow. "Demetria do-dont e-even.." You moan and she kisses your neck. She leaves a hickey and kisses your lips, after she pulls away she brings you up to sit. You wrap your legs around her waist and start massaging again. She loves it when you do that. It makes her relax so much. After a couple minutes you go down on her back and kiss her shoulder. You slowly go to her neck and try to find her sweet spot. You finally found it and she moaned. You keep sucking on it and leave a hickey. "Hey! You know my parents dont like it when people leave a hickey on me." She says and turns around. "Im not people im your girlfriend.." You say and kiss her lips slow and while kissing them you place your hand on her thigh. She smiles into kisses. You rub her thigh and she moans. "You allready excited? Im not even in you!" You say and she laughs "I know but i just cant resist your touch." She says and Maddie comes walking in "Where you guys.." She says knowing we were about to have sex. We nod and she rolls her eyes "Im out.." You laugh and kiss Demi's cheek.