Imagine 20. Part 1

As she walked up to you her eyes practically undress you and you feel the tension rise between the two of you. Taking your hand in her own, she locks her bottom lip between her teeth then smirks at you. As the next karaoke song starts palying, you watch Demi mouth "come with me" before she tugs your hand and pulls you with her to the restrooms. In an eager manner, she busts open the door to the women's bathroom then pulls you inside with her before locking the door behind you. "I'm sorry but I can't take this any longer." Demi says breathlessly. "You and I both know we want more than a friendship here.. I want you so bad (Y/N)." Her wide eyes stay locked on you as she looks up at you seductively.

Without wasting any more time, you wrap your arms around Demi's waist and press your lips to hers roughly. With the same amount of force, her fingers grip your hair and pull you closer. Her lips move in sync with yours and you both exchange heated breaths. You couldn't believe this was happening and with each passing second you grew even more wet. Demi forces her tongue past your lips and you willingly allow her. Both of her hands now move to the bottom of your shirt and her fingertips trail up your stomach softly. A shiver shoots up your spine at her touch and goosebumps scatter your skin within seconds. Her tongue massages yours slowly as the kiss intensifies. A few seconds later you find yourself shoved against the sink. Demi's hands were now anxiously ripping your layers of clothing off until you were in nothing but your skirt and bra.

Usually you would feel self-conscious having your body exposed like this but at this point, all you wanted to do was make love to the beautiful girl in front of you.