Imagine 46.

Eddie wants to talk to you about Demi and you agree. You like to hear what he has to say. You arrive their house and walk to the garden. He is playing basketball "Hey Edward!" You say and he laughs "Hey grandma." He said and you laugh harder. You hug him and sit down on a chair. "How you doing girl?" He says "Im actually very happy, once in my life haha." You say and he nods "And you big bear!" You say giggling and crossing your legs "Im fine little girl but how are you and Demi doing?" He says and you instantly smile. "We are more then great! I love that girl sooo much.." You say and he smiles "Thats good! I hope she is happy too because she deserves better then her past boyfriends and girlfriends. I just dont want her to see heart broken again." He says and you nod in agreement "I dont want to see her heart broken but that isnt gonna happen anymore. She has a keeper here." You say and he stands up. "I believe your a keeper and i finally have someone to play basketball with." He says and you laugh "Wel lets play old man!" You say and he laughs. You pick up the ball and let it spin on your finger. "Bet you cant so this!" You say and do a couple tricks. You learn him to spin the ball on his finger untill we hear the backdoor open. Dianna comes walking in followed by Demi. "My husband and my daughter in law playing some basketball!" Dianna says and you laugh. Eddie walks up to Dianna and Demi comes running at you. She jumps in your arms and hugs you tight "Hey baby!" You say and she kisses you "I missed you!" She says "You were gone 10 minutes haha!" You say and you put her down. "Even if you walk to the bathroom i miss you.." She says "I love you" you say kissing her lips and biting it afterwards.