Imagine 62.

You and Demi were argueing downstairs. Jade your daughter was upstairs and crying. She hated it when we fight. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Demi screamed "ASK YOUR BOYFRIEND!" You screamed back. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" She screamed even harder "OH YEAH WHY I-" you heard a sound from upstairs. You ignored Demi and ran upstairs. You heard Crying from Jade's room..You walked in and saw here sitting in the corner off the room. You walked up to her and hugged her tight. She cried harder and then spoke "w-why are y-you guys-s fi-fighting?" She said so inocent."Its actually nothing sweetheart we.. we just talk about things and it doesnt goes how we want it.." You say rocking her back and forth. "Then w-why do you s-scream?" She said and that hit me "We just try.. I dont know baby.." You say hugging her and kissing her head "Im sorry i didnt want to hurt you and so does mommy.." You say and stand up. You help her up "Can y-you talk t-to mo-mommy again?" She says soft and you pick her up and bring her downstairs. Demi is in the kitchen sitting on the counter with her head in her hands. "Go lay on the couch and i will talk to mommy." You say and she nods. She lays down and you bring her her blanket and she closes her eyes. You walk to the kitchen and walk up to her. You lean your head against hers "Im so sorry baby.." You say and kiss her. She wraps her arms around your neck and legs around your waist. With that you walk to the couch and lay her next to Jade. "Mommy is here baby girl.. Now sweetdreams and dont forget we love you.." You see Demi smiles and you kiss her lips. Then you leave your beautiful wife and daughter alone to cuddle.