Imagine 43.

You and Demi are friends since her best friend Marissa had a big party. Now you two are like friends with benefits. Demi's parents are going to ibiza for 2 weeks and she is home alone. You arrive at her house and her parents open it "oh hi mr and miss!" They great me with a hug "Hi y/n can you take care off Demi! She is on the couch and if you want to eat just take what you want!" I smile "thats sweet and yes i will take care off her!" They wave and go. I close the door and slowly walk to the couch. I jump on the couch and kiss her hard. After a couple minutes she pulls away. "Damn girl.." She says and you bite your lip. "Now we are going to have some fun!" You say and open her blousse "and af-" you cut her off with your lips "no talking sexy." You pull her blousse off and unclapse her bra. She does the same with you and slowly you both end naked. You kiss her breasts and massage them. You suck and lick it while you hear her moans escape from her mouth. You lick her all the way to her thighs. You kiss her inner thigh and pull her undies off with your teeths. "You sexy bitch." She says moaning. You massage her clit with your tumb while licking her inside. You stop massaging and put one finger in. "You like that?" You say stopping a little "FUCKING TEASE! Go oooon!" She says arching her back. You add two fingers and go faster and faster."UUUH Y/N!!" She screams snd you laugh "Cum for me baby!" You say smiling. She cums all over the couch. "Oops. What if that stays on your couch for 2 whole weeks." You say licking her up. She was about to say something but you licked her inside again. She moans and relaxes. Once your done you kiss all the way up to her neck and leave a hickey. "Your parents told me i could eat everything!" You say winking and she kisses you. You sit up and say "bitches be like Friends with benefits." She laughs and kisses you to taste herself.