Imagine 10. Part 1

"Hey you have attention with that new teacher right?" Elisa said. "Oh yeah.. FUCK im late!" You said and ran to the classroom. You knocked on the door and stormed in. "Someone is a bit late hu?" Miss Lovato said. "Sorry Miss i.." You got interupted. "Its okay y/n.. Go sit down." She said and you sat down. She came walking up to you and was almost hanging over you and you could deffinetaly see her boobs. You were bit of a badass though. "Nice boobs Demi." You said and raised one eyebrow. "Excuse me?" She said chuckling. You stood up and walked up to her. "We both know that you want this.. Miss. Lovato.." You said and grabbed her jacket and pulled it to you. She looked around and saw that the windows were blinded and the door was closed. "Do you think we can do this?" She said not being sure but we all know she wanted it. You begin to kiss her neck and she moans what turns you on so bad. You pull off her jacket and she does the same to you. You kiss her lips softly and bite her lip. "Damn y/n , i didnt knew you could be that sexy.." Demi said and you smiled. "I can do so much more babe." You said grabbing her as and grinding against her crotch. Demi moaned and then suddenly heard people on the hallway. "Fuck!" Demi said and grabbed her jacket and put it on. You did the same and unlocked the door from the classroom. You walked up to Demi. "Y/n you know you are my student right?" She said. "Yes but im 19 so we can do whatever.." You said massaging her shoulders. "Ugh fuck.." Demi moaned and wrote somethin on paper. "Here is my number. Come by after school please.. I really need your touch." Demi said helplessely. "I sure will come by Miss. Can i leave now?" You said and winked. "Yes you can leave. See you soon y/n." Demi said biting her lip and smiling. You lifted her chin and kissed her passionate. "Love your lips by the way they taste nice.. Now i need to find out if your other lips taste great." You said and winked.