Imagine 67.

Demi was all horny and shit and kept pulling off your shirt. "Babe!" You say and she smiles. She sits next to you with her hand in your pants. You moan soft and bite your lip. "Like it?" She says and you take her hand out. "Yes! Now lets go upstairs!" You guys run upstairs and leave a trail off clothes. Once in the bedroom you two were naked and kiss eachother rough. Demi pushes you down on the bed and emediately spreads your legs "I dont wanna wait!" She says and puts her head between your legs. She rubs it with her thumb while her tounge is exploring your clit. You grab the sheets and moan load "O-oh d-dems your so-so goood!" You got interupted by a finger that arrives in your pussy. You want to scream so bad but you tried to hold it in. She goes deeper and deeper and you enjoy it. She pumps it in and out as fast as she can and you hit your climax. All the influences come out and lick it all up. You are breathing really heavy and tears began to form. "Damn did i made you cry!" She said wiping my tears away. You nod and kiss her "i taste good." You say and she laughs. She kisses you and your tounge wants to win this fight. You rub her pussy while kissing. Then you turn her around and kiss her chest and belly and then her pussy. You suck on her clit and find a special spot what makes her go insane. She arches her back and grabs the sheets. You insert three fingers and pump it in and out. She cums fast and you lick it. You put you fingers in it one last time and let her taste herself. "Wooh i taste uh-mazing!" She said and smiled at me. You keep playing with her clit untill you both get very tired and just lay next to eachother. "Youre great baby." She says whispering "I know." You say kissing her neck and then falling asleep.