Imagine 78.

Imagine you and demi celebrating your one year anniversary.

Demi was away on her tour and you missed her so badly.

You decided to surprise her. The concert she had that day wasn't so faraway from there you lived and you knew what hotel she were staying at.

You packed your bag and brought some roses and strawberries and some champaign. You waned to make this day extra special for you both and romantic.

You call the hotel and booking a room and telling them to make it extra romantic because it's you and Demi's special day. You arrive to the hotel and run inside and telling them your name and they give you the keys to your room. And you ask them about the key to Demi's room to and you tell them that you both are a couple and they give you the keys and you walk in to her room and just leaving a note on her bed saying "go to the room 385 and someone will wait for you there // someone special that loves you and miss you" and you making a little hole in the conned and put a rose in the hole and walk out from the room and getting the room 385 ready for your special and romantic night. Demi's concert is just about to start and you text her when you're outside the arena saying "put something sexy on tonight baby ;)".

You get to the car tweeting: "about to #/x" you get in the car and arrive to the arena,

You walk in and texting Maddison that you are at the concert to support demi.

You texting maddison again to ask her if dianna and Eddie could come out when demi has a break.

They comes out and give you a hug. "We never thought you would come and now You're her we are som happy to see you (y/n)" dianna say. "What did you waned to ask (y/n)" Eddie ask. I want to ask you to take you daughters hand and ask her to marry me" you says. Eddie is smiling and Dianna gets tears on her eyes.

"Yes you are" Eddie and Dianna says.

You hear that demi is about to start her show. You walk to Christina perrie' dressing room and nearly running to her when you're on your way. "Hey (y/n) how are you?" She ask she knew about you and demi for a long time now.

"I'm fine I was actually on my way to ask you if you cold help me" you say and you tell her about the proposal you planes and asked if she could sing thousand years for the proposal.

You stand next to the stage and tell Maddison that you are about to propose and Maddison showes marissa and Dallas, both is about to cry.

Demi is looking confused when she is looking at me family and her best friend.

Demi's guitarist and pianist gets the information about what to do, you have a microphone and Christina is getting ready and demi is about to start the next song but instead they playing thousand years Demi's background singer talking and saying "sorry demi but someone wants you to feel special and someone is waiting for you right now in here.

"Darling don't be afraid I'll love you for a thousand more years" and Cristina finish the song and demi her a voice she knows very well it's your voice who is saying as you walk out "as you all know me and demi has been together for a years today... She has been away so long and I thought I could surprise her on this special day and show her my support like I have for a year and longer" You walk down to demi who is looking around. "She is the most amazing extraordinary girl and I love her more then anything can ever tell and my heart is beating for her and no one can ever make me change that... Ever." You walk up to demi and you see how she is blushing "omg baby... What the hell are you doing here you're insane" she says. "Baby now you have to rest your voice for just one second and sit down" you say taking her hand. "You know how much I love you and how amazing you are and those eyes and that cute shy smile you have on your face now doesn't and will never making me love you less... Demetria Devonne lovato will you spend the rest of your life with me will you marry me?"You say and goes down on your knees.

Demi is biting her lip and saying with happy tears in her eyes "you are the craziest person I have ever been with... My answer is yes... I love you you " she says crying. Every lovatic at the concert is screaming and support you and Demi's engagement. You kiss each other in front of everyone.

"You better wait for me at the hotel when I get back... You will get something special after the show but you can stay here because next performing is for you so baby sitt down and enjoy" demi is whispering in you ear. She gets you down in the chair and got dynamite started and you know what that meant.

She is starting the dance.

you have to go back to the hotel and fix the room so you run out side and gets back before demi finish.

"Why did you just went (y/n)" demi texting you when she finished the concert.

"You will see when you get back" you answer and finish the last thing in the room.

When Demi gets back she notice the rose and the note.

She is biting her lip and smiling.

She is gets in the shower and puts on some sexy underwear you brought her and a robe and walking to the room you left the key to.

You lighted up candles and you hear the knock on the door.

You open the door and you see demi.

She didn't fix her hair and no make up.

She has the rose with her and look at you in a sexy way. "Someone told me that someone special was waiting for me here and a special surprise" she says and giving you a smirky look. "That's right" you saying grabbing her rob and pulls her closer and kiss her but she hold her finger on your lips. "No baby, not this time, you have done enough for me today. This time it's me who is giving you something special" she says and push you down on the bed and take off the rob.

She leads to the bed and push you down on the bed.

She takes off the robe and you look at her body and biting your lip.

"And thanks for the rose you left and the sweet little note" she says and kiss you and letting the kiss go down to your neck and leaving a hickey on your neck You are sitting there on the bed wearing shorts and just a bra.

She is kissing your neck, push you down in a lay down position

You moaning quietly. "You are a naughty girl" you say when demi comes up to you. "the innocent looking girl is never innocent" she is whispering in your ear and bite your ear softly and rubbing your hips.

You grab her hips and run you hands up her back and lay your head back and moaning as demi kissing your hips and takes off your short and let the kiss go down your legs and up.

Warning this part is +18..

She comes up to you and kiss you and run her hand down your body down to your hips. She is teasing you by rubbing your hips and bite your neck softy.

You feel her hand goes down slowly and rubbing your clit as she rubbing her body on yours.

You and demi moaning quietly.

You holding your hands in her hips. "I can feel someone getting wet" she is saying quietly in a moaning.

She is taking a finger inside your clit. You moaning louder.

She is taking two fingers and go deep. She kiss your hips and she starts licking you. You moaning louder.

"Oh... God... Baby you..." You didn't finish when you feel Demi's wet tongue inside of you.

She stops just when your about to reach your climax.

She getts on top of you and she is spreading your legs and gets her clit on yours and rubbing it agains each other's.

You both moaning loud. She is going faster and faster when she gets closer to reach her climax.

You both reach the climax together.

Demi kissing your lips. You are totally out of breath after. "Baby don't forget to breath..." She says and having her head close to yours and playing with your hair and kissing you until you have catch your breath again.

She lay down next to you and take your arms around you and kiss your neck softly. She is looking at the ring you gave her earlier and smiling. "I love you baby" she is whispering in your ear before she is falling asleep with her head on your chest and your arms around her.

Made by my co-owner #Nathalie