Imagine 12. Part 3

"Get your woman girl!" Destiny said and you walked to the kitchen. There was Demi with a glass of water in her hand. Looking at the ground. "Hey." You softly said and walked in. "Oh hey." Demi said wiping her tears away. You sigh and walk up to her. Demi was a tiny beautiful girl. You cant believe you never took the time to admire her beauty.. You take ger glass of water and put it on the counter. You wrap your arms around her waist and hug her. After a couple minutes you slowly pulled away. "Hey." You whispered and wiped the tears from her face. She looked at you and smiled. "Why the tears beautiful girl?" You said. "I dont know.." She said and you sigh but then you got this great idea. "You know Dems i never really got the change to.. You know.." You said while grabbing her hand and playing with her fingers. "To what.." She whispered and you looked up. She looked into your eyes. "To kiss some good looking lips." You said and she looked confused. Your left hand got to her cheek and thats when she noticed what you were trying to do. You got closer and waited for her to get closer. She came closer and then your lips met with Demi's. The fireworks were playing like a motherfucker.. After a couple minutes of making out we pulled away for air. "W-wow.." Demi said and smiled from ear to ear. "I actually wanted to do that for a long time now." You said and looked down. "You dont want to know how long i wanted to do that.." She said and you smiled. "Oh i know babe." You said and kissed her lips again. "How do you know?!" She said and you laughed. "I noticed things like licking your lips when im in my bra and staring too long, which i dont mind." You said and she giggled. "Now lets go back before they think we are having sex.." You said and grabbed her hand and together you guys went to the livingroom.