Imagine 51. Part 2

By the time the song ends and you do a sexy pose. All the judges stand up and clap. The crowd is going crazy then ever. You really made everyone horny and deffinetaly Demi. She must be very wet right now. You really want to do her. You would eat her out and really make good good love to her. Mario comes walking on again and grabs you by your waist "Well thank you miss y/n!" He says and the crowd goes crazy again. You walk off stage to your dressingroom and take off your heels and jacket. Minutes later you hear a knock "Come in!" You say sitting in a chair infront of your mirror. Its Demi who comes in. Haha who else? "Hey Dem." You say "Hey y/n.. Damn you were.. Just wow.." She says and walks up to you. You stand up and walk to the sofa "Thanks girl and you were looking pretty hot in that chair.. And horny haha!" You say and she smirks. She sits down next to you. "Yeah very." She says and you place your hand on her thigh "And still?" You say licking your lips. "Oh god yes.." She says. You climb on her lap which both legs on each side off her. "You want me Demi." You say whispering and kissing her neck. She nods her head fast and you lay her down. "We dont have a lot off time so imma do it fast." You say and slide up her dress. "Okay youre so wet Demi.. Did i do this.?" She nods and you rip her panties off. You bend down and insert your tounge. She moans and you insert your fingers. You go faster and she reached her climax. You lick every drop and put on her panties again. She stands up and you fix her dress. She walks to the door as you follow her. She was about to open the door untill you smashed her to the wall and kissed her passionate. You grind against her pussy and then back up slowly. She bites her lip "Youre so sexy.." She says and you open the door for her. "I know now get back!" You say slapping her ass and in return you get a cute smile.