Imagine 40.

Demi, Jade and you lay in bed, in the morning Demi whispers "Go wake up mommy!" And you smile because you heard it. Jade rolls next to you and kisses you on your cheek. You open your eyes slowly and grab her whole body. You roll over and tickle her. She laughs with her cute smile and then let her just lay on your boobs. "I got kisses from my favourite girl but where is my other favourite girl?" You say and she looks up pointing at Demi. "Oh my god yes! Do you like her too?" You say with your childish voice. I mean she is 4 years old. "No i dont like her.. I love her!" She says and you giggle "And how much do you love her?" You say. She spreads her arms as wide as she can "Sooo much!" She says and you kiss her cheek "She is my cuddlebuddy!" She says out off nowhere and you look at her in awe. "Can i lean your cuddlebuddy for a couple off.. Hours?" You say and she nods. "Yes but dont steal her!" She says lookin sad "I allready stole her." You say and she gasps and looks around. "Her heart.." You whisper hard enough for Demi to hear. Jade smiles big "Cute.." She says and it makes you laugh because she knows quit nothing about love but still its cute. "Go watch some tv!" You say and she gets the remote and turns on the tv. You turn to your right and see Demi looking at you biting her lip. "Why the smile babe." You say and move closer. "You.. You make me feel like im the only girl in the world.." She says and you sit up facing each other. You wrap your legs around her and she does the same. She leans in and so do you. Inches away you grab her chin and stop. "Hey jade can i kiss your cuddlebuddy?" You say "Yes ofcourse.." She says and Demi smiles. Then you kiss her slowly and full off love. "Goodmorning sexy." You say whispering in her ear.