Imagine 10. Part 2

"Bye mom im going to sleep at Elisa!" You screamed and got out of the house and stepping into your car. You go to the address Demi gave you and knock on the door. She opened and only had a towel on her body. "Damn Miss." You said and checked her out. "Come in gorgeous." She said and you walked in, she slapped your ass and you smirked. While hanging up your jacket and taking of your shoes she allready went to her bed. Which you saw because of the mirror and the door of the guestroom was open. You went to the room and Demi was still in that towel. "Awh remove the towel for me baby." You said and she smiled. "Why dont you do it for me?" She said and you smirked, then slowly removed it. "Damn." You said. "I want to kiss that pussy.." You whispered and she spread her legs. "But first come here!" She said and you walked up to her and she started to undress you. She smiled and bit her lip. "Im not from the teasing so i want you to cum emediately." You said and she smiled. You got down to her legs an kissed her inner thighs. "Tease!" She said and you opened her pussy lips. You licked the inside of her pussy an she moaned. You went faster with your tongue and she moaned harder and harder. Then you switched from tongue to fingers. "AH FUCK!" Demi screamed. "You like that you little slut.." You said and your fingers got faster and faster. "FUCK YES Y/N!!" She screamed and you totally had power. You twisted the top of your fingers and that made her cum. She cum all over your fingers and tou licked it up. "God, you taste fucking amazing.." You said and you kissed Demi so she could taste herself. "We should do this more often Y/n.." She said and you smiled. "We still have a whole night to be honest.." You said and started rubbing her clit again. "Why havent we done this way earlier?" She said. "Because you never see me on my phone." You wink and she laughs.