Imagine 51. Part 1

Youre preparing for xfactor because you need to perform your new hit. (BodyParty.) you walk through the hallways and see Demi Lovato's dressingroom. The door is open and you lean to the door. "Hey y/n! Youre looking good!" She says while her make-up gets done. "Hey Demi, youre looking better damn.." You say and she giggles. "Cant wait to see the performance." She says biting her lip. "Well you have to prepare yourself babe!" You say winking and leaving to go behind the stage. Mario introduces the judges and he introduces you. You have two back-up dancers. One on your left and one on the right. The music plays and you walk very slowly to the middle off the stage. You do some sexy moves and start singing. While you sing the moves get sexier. You walk to the desk where Kelly, Demi, Paulina and Simon are. You climb on the desk and do some sexy stuff. Kelly is smiling at Demi. Paulina is freaking out how sexy you are. Simon is laughing but still looking at your big ass. When the line "You cant keep your hands off me." You climb off the desk and start dancing on Demi. Demi is laughing and enjoying it. You place her hands on your waist slowly going down to your ass but when the beat drops you slap them off. You get down on your knees and touch her legs and especially her inner thighs. She bites her lip and you stand up. You roll her back to her place and the last part you put your hands on her shoulders. Slowly sliding down to her boobs. You breath hot air on her neck while you sing and Kelly and Paulina are screaming and Demi is looking very nervous and i guess horny. You walk away and go back to the back-up dancers. You sing the last part and dance even more sexier.