Imagine 34.

Demi was giving her concert and you are at the back off the arena with Marissa and Madison. Demi sings a song thats dedicated to you. When the song ends she says "My baby y/n is here too!" The crowd is screaming and Demi smiles. When the screaming gets lower one fan screams "DEMI AND Y/N FOREVER!!" Demi blushed heavily and went to the question part. Some girl asks "How long have you been dating y/n?" Demi smiles "2 years and 4 months and im glad we are because i dont want to lose her." The crowd screams and another girl gets the microphone. "Where did you and y/n first met?" Demi looks at your way "We first met on The beach in Seattle and she was just so attractive and i felt connected right away so yeah.." Everyone screams right now. She looks in the camera and says "I love you baby girl." Marissa and Maddie push you playfully and you giggle. You blushed hard too. The cameraman came to you and asks "And what do you want to say to Demi?" You smile "Baby i love you too soooo much and you know that! And remember i ran into that sand castle off that little girl.. Haha" Demi gets one of her laugh attacks and smiles "Yes baby i still know that after 2 years." You wink in the camera and the crowd screams their lungs out and Demi blushes.The show ends and everyone is gone except Marissa Maddie and you. Because you dribk a little at the bar. Demi walks on stage with a microphone in her hand. She sings Oh my gosh by Usher. You smile and Demi walks off stage towards you. She does a sexy dance on you and turns you on badly. She sits on your lap and sings "Baby let me love you down.." While she sings you cant keep your eyes off her. She lifts your chin and says "Not now." You bite your lip and kiss her. When its all done you girls walk away to the car, hand in hand.