HTPRABF | Prologue

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Prologue

"You have saved us all!" An old wizened man hurriedly approached the young gallant man standing in front of a dead mutilated corpse.

"I am only doing my duty," The young man with golden blonde hair and gentle blue eyes said as his rosy lips gave out a simple smile.

The men and women present felt their breath hitching at the view from this handsome young man.

The old man was finally beside the young knight when he suddenly saw that the complexion of the young lad was getting paler by the minute.

"Sir Callehn!" He called out in alarm as he watched the young man collapse on the earthen ground.

"Do not try to heal me for it is already too late, my King." The young man said as he suddenly coughed and black blood began to flow out from his mouth.

"My greatest wish has been accomplished. It is my honor to die for your kingdom and," the young man said as he glanced at a very beautiful woman whose eyes were now red due to her tears. A gentle look flashed in the young man's eyes as he looked at the woman of his dreams.

"I am glad to have met you, Princess Raleyiah. I love you."

Those were the last words of the young man before he finally died. He was forever hailed as a hero and was worshiped by the people for his bravery and kindness. He died heroically and will be forever treasured by the world.

—●—●—●—●—●—

Cui He Shen breathed a sigh of relief as he finally finished his latest world and lightly glanced at the silver orb floating at his side.

This is one of the systems given to him by the upper management to help him with his missions. It's a very jolly system and he felt that he was lucky enough to have a more 'humane' system.

"Congratulations host!" The System named 'System 096' cheered. "You have successfully finished your mission and shall be forever remembered in the world novel named: 'The Night of the Knight.' Sir Callehn's name will be remembered till the world reset comes."

Cui He Shen nodded and closed his eyes in relief as he felt the spiritual power coming from the previous world entering his soul.

"The spiritual reward from this world is much purer from before, we must work harder to be able to access the higher level worlds and gain more power, host." The system said as it began to fly around in circles at the thought of finally being able to visit the higher worlds.

"When is the next mission?" Cui He Shen asked as he looked at his corporeal form.

"I'll check out the task board, host!"

Cui He Shen still remembered the joy that he felt once he was selected from the 100,000 people to be able to leave home and explore the F.I. 81 Galaxy also called as the Exalta Galaxy.

This hidden dimension showed itself when another huge explosion wracked the known universe.

This explosion radiated a new type of energy wave that slowly transformed the bodies of the humans from the Earth.

Now fast forward to the future, Cui He Shen is someone who has a good body but a weak soul. He needed to absorb pure spiritual energy to be able to enhance his soul and to be able to live longer. Once he's accumulated enough, he can go back to his real body and wake up from his deep sleep.

The system keeps his spiritual form intact and makes sure that the connection of his spiritual self with his body will never be cut; for this reason, Cui He Shen is thankful for his system.

Cui He Shen waited for a long while and suddenly felt that something important will happen soon.

"Host," the system called in a low voice.

"What is it?" Cui He Shen asked as worry began to show on his face.

"...Do you like kids?"

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Hello! This is my second novel but this has no connection to my first novel. This is a new novel with a new type of genre. ♡

Btw, this is a yaoi novel.

It will show you boy x boy romance, smut, and all of that dazzle

So if this is not your cup of tea then please, by all means just go ahead and read my other novel. *shameless advertising*

My Mate, Remember Me

Features boy x girl romance.
Werewolf genre

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

So...yep, this is also my first time writing a BL (Boy's Love) novel hahaha please bear with me.

Btw, I will make sure that the arcs are something that you have never seen before in this type of genre. (Hopefully) Except for the tutorial world and maybe even one or two worlds hahaha

Have fun reading!

P.S. The chapters are going to be quite short since it makes me feel a lot less pressure than writing long chapters. *laughs*

»—«—»«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Please, please also do know that I am just making those science things up hahahaha