HTPRABF | Arc 1.3

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.3

"Gu Fengxiao." Lan You Fan's voice called.

Soon, a small child with flaming red hair stepped out from the crowd. His eyes were slightly nervous and hopeful as he looked at Lan You Fan with his golden eyes.

'You can clearly tell that he's the protagonist.' Cui He Shen said to his system. 'Look at that hair color and eyes, he really stands out from the masses. Like a vibrant color of the sun.'

'Their characteristics will match with their beasts host.' System 096 said.

'What's his beast?' Cui He Shen asked.

'A fire Phoenix host.' System 096 replied.

Cui He Shen: '.....typical.'

Gu Fengxiao shyly took a step forward and slightly raised his chest.

"This disciple is thankful for your graciousness Master." Gu Fengxiao bowed solemnly.

Lan You Fan nodded and tossed his new disciple, his very own identity token.

Gu Fengxiao can feel the hot and envious looks that could've probably burned holes into his body as he tightly held the identity token that represented his status in the Lan Sect.

Gu Fengxiao bowed once more as he moved to the side to wait for his other brother or sister disciple.

"Li Zhang Wei." Lan You Fan called.

He then noticed that several heads turned towards a very conspicuous corner as a child with pale white colored hair and bright silver eyes appeared.

Lan You Fan noticed that Li Zhang Wei's stance seems to be guarded and full of distrust as a harsh glint in his eyes appeared whenever he looked at a certain place.

'Li Zhang Wei was beaten up and scammed by his 'friends' leaving him to only earn a pitiful count of beast crystals. If host weren't here, Li Zhang Wei would've been automatically sent to the outside circle.' System 096 reminded.

'What about the [protagonist]?' Cui He Shen asked.

'.....He gave some of his beast crystals willingly.'

Cui He Shen: '.......as expected from the [protagonist]'

'What about the [villain's] beast form?' Cui He Shen asked.

The system was about to answer when it was suddenly cut by a young and tender voice.

"Thanking Master Lan for his graciousness." Li Zhang Wei said as he slightly bowed.

Lan Bo Yi sensed that this child doesn't really want to pay his respects and he was about to go and speak up when he saw his son looking back at him and shaking his head.

Lan Bo Yi huffed in annoyance as he coldly looked at the child.

His displeasure was felt by the surrounding elders and some of them noted to give Li Zhang Wei a hard time in order to gain more favor towards the Sect Leader.

"En." (A/N: The sound of agreement.) Lan You Fan said as he tossed an identity token towards Li Zhang Wei.

Li Zhang Wei held it within his hands and a dark flash of emotions silently brewed within.

Once Li Zhang Wei walked towards Gu Fengxiao he suddenly felt his blood stir as both of them shared a look.

This person in front of me has the blood of the beast.

Both children thought to themselves.

They gave each other a short nod as they waited for their new master's orders.

"Sect Leader, may I request to peacefully withdraw from the selection now?" Lan You Fan said as he bowed towards his father.

Lan Bo Yi arched a brow at his son's actions.

"You may." He agreed.

Lan You Fan bowed his head as he walked towards his new disciples.

Lan You Fan closed his eyes as a bright light flashed.

There, a whole new world opened towards the people surrounding him.

Thousands of children looked up at the scene with fervent eyes as they felt their blood burning in excitement.

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao silently shared a look of wonder.

Standing in front of them is a very huge and majestic snow eagle.

"Come now," Lan You Fan said as he held out his hands to the two young children. "Let's go home."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

I wonder how will our MC regret this choice
*laughs evilly*

For those who might still be unaware: The update schedule for this arc is two (2) times a week.

Every Tuesday and Friday.