HTPRABF | Arc 1.12

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.12

"And now for our finale!" The female standing on the stage declared. "Our auction house has managed to acquire something very, very rare!"

When the audience heard this, all of their ears perked up in attention.

"For the first time ever in our auction, five stalks of moondrop dust herb will be auctioned. We will give them out all at once! And for you to be able to participate, no crystal stones are allowed. By the order of the person auctioning the moondrop dust herb, only things like: pills, weapons, skill books, potions, talismans, beasts, beast cores, and beast crystals are allowed. I will be raising a red flag for those which will not be accepted and a green flag for those who will!"

There was silence in the auction house for a moment before an uproar began. People began to order their men to get some things, others were hurriedly trying to inform their masters, family, and many more.

It was simply chaotic.

A moondrop dust herb! This plant only grows on top of the Killing Hills and only absorbs the purest spiritual energy and moonlight. It only blooms every 1,000 years!

It has a lot of medicinal properties. It can be used in almost anything, it's a miracle herb! But most of all, it can cleanse your meridians and can completely give you a sense of 'rebirth' it can even help a dying man extend his life span for 20 more years!

20 more years!

The life span of the people in this [world] can at most reach the age of 200 before dying.

To be able to live for more than 220 years is something. By having a successfully harvested moondrop dust herb in your possession is like having another life.

Most of all, it's five!

Lan You Fan narrowed his eyes at the scene below, he can also tell that the other VIP's around are also shaken by this news.

He looked at his two disciples and saw them being slightly confused. Lan You Fan then explained what the moondrop dust herb is and watched as wonder and excitement filled their eyes.

"Master, will you be participating?" Gu Fengxiao asked energetically while anticipation filled his eyes.

Li Zhang Wei also looked at his master.

Lan You Fan nodded his head in a silent agreement.

Li Zhang Wei's eyes flickered with awe, he knew that those people will be fighting for that herb  with everything that they have, he has never seen his master flaunting his treasures, this will be the first time and he is excited to see it.

What he didn't know was that Lan You Fan is doing this for him.

"Quiet now," Lan You Fan said as he tried to adjust his breathing.

Both disciples kept their mouth shut as they watched what will happen next.

'System, is it ready?' Cui He Shen asked as he double-checked the thing that he will exchange for the herb.

'It's here, host!' System 096 replied as it glowed excitedly.

'Alright.' Cui He Shen acknowledged.

Lan You Fan slightly clenched his hand in anticipation. He had to get this herb at all costs.

Li Zhang Wei saw his master's determined eyes and didn't know why but a loud 'thump' sounded within his heart.

It seems that his master really wants that herb, but something tells him that it may be connected with him.

Li Zhang Wei hurriedly scolded himself.

He's thinking too far, his master won't be doing something like that. But how good would it feel if his master will do something like that for him?

Giving him something that is so precious in their [world]?

Li Zhang Wei will probably want to devote his life to this person.

He just can't escape from this pull between him and his master. He's probably being captivated by his own delusions.

On the outside, Li Zhang Wei only kept a stoic face as he looked at the red faces of the crowd below.

"The auction for the moondrop dust herb begins!"

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Li Zhang Wei, your instincts are actually correct.

Lol, next chapter is going to be chaotic.

What do you think will Lan You Fan use in exchange for the Moondrop dust herb?