HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.13

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.13

"You need to do everything so that Klythn won't be able come tomorrow and see his grandparents." A very snobbish looking woman said as she tapped on the table with her manicured fingers. "I need to make sure that my son will be able to steal the spotlight away from Klythn." The woman muttered as she looked at her trusted aid.

"I heard that Klythn values someone named Halso." The woman said. "Is that true?" She asked as she turned towards the maid standing by the door.

"Yes, madam." The maid answered dutifully.

"Target him but be discreet, you can start with his mother." The woman said as she glanced at her son who is sitting on the sofa in front of her. "My son, you need to impress your grandparents tomorrow. Klythn won't be there so you have to show that you are the one who is more worthy of the inheritance of the Galdeon family. They will choose a successor tomorrow and we have finally gotten this far."

The young boy who looks similar to Klythn nodded his head. "I will mother."

-●-●-●-●-●-

Halso was arranging dinner when his system suddenly alerted him.

'Host,' System 096 called.

'What is it?' Cui He Shen asked.

'The mother of the [protagonist] is plotting something.' System 096 replied.

'Tell me.' Cui He Shen demanded as he scanned the news his system gave him.

'Is Klythn really the [villain] in this [world]?' Cui He Shen asked nobody in particular. 'Because it seems to me that he's the [protagonist] who blackened in the end.' Cui He Shen sighed.

'I've read a thread where [villains] are just [protagonists] who weren't saved in the end.'

'Please be reminded that tomorrow is a very important event for the [villain] if we were to change his path, we need to get him to attend the gathering tomorrow.' (●>v<●) System 096 said.

'I know but first we have to make sure that Halso's mother will be safe.' Cui He Shen said as he began to plan how to keep his mother in this [world] safe, without alarming Klythn. After the day when the [character's mother] of Cui He Shen — Halso's mother was attempted to be poisoned, Cui He Shen slowly made a plan to be able to take Mrs Reed away from the Galdeons.

Since Mrs Reed is only a 'small' [character] the [world] didn't notice anything strange. Cui He Shen would've loved to take the poor [villain] away but his life is too deeply entangled with the 'plot' of the [world] and it would be noticable if something that drastic ever happened.

Although this is only a tutorial [world], it still is a [world] of it's own.

"Halso!" A voice called out to him. Halso snapped back into reality and was met with Klythn's worried eyes.

"I was calling you for so long." Klythn pouted in dismay as he slightly moved closer towards Halso.

"What were you thinking about?" Klythn asked as he now embraced Halso.

Halso was used to Klythn wrapping his arms around his waist, the little bun now grew into a teenage bun who still loved to stick with him.

Halso wasn't able to see it but a dark flash of emotions could be seen in Klythn's expression.

Pure jealousy and possessiveness could be seen on Klythn's face but Halso wasn't able to see it since Klythn has his head burried in Halso's neck

"Nothing important." Halso said but then he felt that the arms on his waist suddenly tightened. Halso sighed as he stroked Klythn's head.

They were now almost the same in height so Halso had to stretch his arm more.

"I was just thinking about how important tomorrow is for you." Halso sighed.

Klythn slightly losened his hold on Halso but didn't move in place as he continued to embrace the man.

"You don't have to worry." Klythn comforted as he breathed in Halso's comforting scent. "I'll handle it. I'll handle all the affairs outside while you handle everything on the inside." Klythn said as he laughed lightly.

"Can you feed me?" Klythn asked in a hopeful voice as he looked at Halso with hopeful, bright emerald green eyes.

Halso sighed as he helplessly nodded.

"Come now, let's eat dinner." Halso said as he took Klythn's left hand and dragged the willing teenager towards the table.

"Feed me the strawberries, Halso." Klythn grinned.

Halso in an indulgent manner fed the teenager who kept on calling his name with a small smile on his face.

System 096 looked at this with a blank look.

The system watched as the progress bar began to increase once more.

'Host, aren't you being too close to Klythn?' System 096 said.

The system was answered by a happy laugh coming from his host.

System 096: '......'

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

System 096 is already having some suspicions huh?

Poor little system.