HTPRABF | Arc 1.11

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.11

"Master let's buy this!" Gu Fengxiao said as he excitedly clutched some caramelized fruit. "Master~" Gu Fengxiao begged as his eyes sparkled with plea.

Lan You Fan sighed as he paid for the fruit.

"Gu Fengxiao, we came here to buy you talismans from the auction. As your master, I will only give you what is best, I will train you once we get back into the mountains. You will then spend your days trying to survive in the mountain full of beasts." Lan You Fan explained as he continuously moved forward.

Li Zhang Wei silently looked at his master's back and then glanced to his fellow disciple. Gu Fengxiao's cheeks were slightly bulging from eating all of the fruit.

Li Zhang Wei narrowed his eyes in slight annoyance.

His master seems to be indulging Gu Fengxiao more.

Li Zhang Wei only kept silent and followed his master like a shadow. Soon, they finally reached the auction house.

●—●—●—●—●

"Any more bets?" A loud and captivating voice said as the woman in the stage tried to increase the tension.

"This is a high-grade weapon best suited for warriors and can slay beasts of the Yellow rank! There have also been documented papers about how this sword killed a light green level beast!"

"1,800 crystal stones!" Yelled by a fat man with a bushy beard as he stood up quickly.

Soon a lot of drowning voices began to try and overpower each other.

"3,500!" Yelled by a middle-aged man.

"3,500 crystal stones! Any more bids?" The woman called out as silence slowly descended upon the room.

"Going once! Going twice! ....sold!" The woman shouted.

Lan You Fan only looked at this commotion in a blank manner. Gu Fengxiao seems to be excited as he looked at the high spirited people from below while Li Zhang Wei was like his master, seeming to be disinterested in the auction that's going on below but his eyes betrayed him.

Lan You Fan's goal in this auction is not only to get the set if protective talismans, he has it in his possessions now.

His goal is to win a very special thing that can help the [villain] in this [world] to clean his bloodline.

Cui He Shen read that this [world's] [villain] could not completely transform into his beast form and ended up being disfigured.

Stuck in a half human and half beast form.

Li Zhang Wei's beast form is a Moonlight Jade Snake. It absorbs the power of moonlight and refines it for it's own power. It's a very powerful beast, sadly they're very, very rare since they do not like to show them selves to people and only go out at night.

Some of the characteristics of his beast permanently remained in his human form. Basically, the whole left side of Li Zhang Wei's body had scales in them and since he wasn't getting proper nutrition and guidance, his skin turned flakey and wrinkled due to the shedding scales, some would regrow but the process is slow.

The left side of his face was truly a sight to be seen in contrast with the 'handsome' right side of his face. And since he was an outer disciple of the sect, he was already being looked down on by the others and adding his disfigurement, the people would only look at him with scorn and this made him blacken even more.

The people of this [world] all thought that Li Zhang Wei tried to take something away from a very powerful beast, thereby poisoning him, or that he fell in love with a very beautiful female disciple who was already engaged to a powerful mage and thus cursed him when he tried to take advantage of the woman.

A lot of harsh worlds were thrown into his way and this made the [villain's] view of the [world] change. The people of the [world] said that he was cursed so in turn, he cursed them too.

Cursed them to eternal death.

His outkook worsened further when his trusted friend, the [protagonist] chose to stab him in the back by suddenly leaving him and choosing to fight him instead.

With nothing left to lose, Li Zhang Wei chose to dedicate his life into trying to take revenge for his 'family'

'System,' Cui He Shen called.

'Yes, host?' System 096 answered right away.

'When will that 'thing' show?' Cui He Shen asked as he tapped a lone finger on the chair that he's currently sitting on.

They were placed inside the VIP room and no one can see their faces, but if they could then a lot of people won't be leaving their eyes on Lan You Fan's cold but beautifully sculptured face.

His disciples noticed his actions and silently sat up straighter. Their eyes sneakily looking back at their master who's now furrowing his brow slightly.

Gu Fengxiao and Li Zhang Wei were enamoured with this as it showed a different 'look' upon their master's face but they felt their hearts beating fast once they saw their master slightly pouting his soft, petal like lips in annoyance.

'Wow...' thought both of the disciples.

»—«—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Wow indeed you sneaky little peepers.

'Remember how the people of this world didn't know that there were beasts that could transform into humans?'

Lan You Fan probably looks like someone whom you'd love to bully. #SoftKissableLips