HTPRABF | Arc 1.29 [END]

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.29 [END]

'Host, the progress has now reached 98%' System 096 informed as it watched it's host laying down on the bed.

'System, what do you think should I do in order to complete the progress bar?' Cui He Shen asked as he closed his eyes and focused on the soul bond that he made with the [villain] on the [world]

Cui He Shen was just trying to play with the bond when a tingling feeling suddenly came over his body.

Cui He Shen furrowed his brows in confusion as happiness began to pour out from the soul bond.

"Master, you called?" Li Zhang Wei called out as he went inside Lan You Fan's room.

Lan You Fan wanted to smack his forehead in annoyance. How could he forget that doing something like that towards the soul bond is also like teasing your soul bonded beast?

But this, this one is different because Lan You Fan can sense that his disciple does not only want to be his soul bonded beast.

He knows that his disciple wants more.

It's just that Li Zhang Wei only kept silent and seemed as if he's content being Lan You Fan's soul bonded beast.

Lan You Fan is also thankful because he can't really imagine being together with his disciple. In a way that they are doing 'that'

Lan You Fan is a straight man.

Li Zhang Wei knows this.

But deep inside Li Zhang Wei's heart, only he knows that he will never let his dear master get to know someone else. Especially if it's a girl.

He must keep his master with him.

They are now bounded by soul. When his master dies, he dies too. He will never let his master escape him.

It's good that Gu Fengxiao is already with someone else and is now exploring the world. He (Li Zhang Wei) has now already put down his grudges.

Now all he wants is to have his master completely. But rushing won't do anything except scaring him.

As the saying goes: he must slowly cook the frog in warm water.

His master will soon surrender under him. Li Zhang Wei smiled at this thought as he now looked at his master with burning eyes.

Lan You Fan looked at his disciple and saw that his eyes were wandering all over Lan You Fan's body.

Lan You Fan cleared his throat and slightly blushed in shame. Li Zhang Wei saw this and a rouge like smile filled his features.

Li Zhang Wei sat down on the bed and slowly approached his master.

"Y-you!" Lan You Fan scolded as he tried to evade his disciple's face that is now slowly approaching him.

Li Zhang Wei grasped his master's right hand that was about to hit him.

"Yes," Li Zhang Wei replied. "You and me, master." He added as he tightened his hold on Lan You Fan's hand. "We'll be together for a long time." Li Zhang Wei finished as he quickly stole a kiss from Lan You Fan's hand.

Lan You Fan's eyes widened in disbelief and pushed his disciple away. Lan You Fan hurriedly went out of his room and outside of his house with Li Zhang Wei's loud laughter reaching his ears.

'Shameless! So shameless!' Cui He Shen scolded inside his mind.

System 096 quietly floated around his host as it began to flicker in a conflicted manner.

'99% completion rate.' System 096 said and continued to say: '99.1, 99.2, 99.3, 99.4, 99.5,'

'What?! How come it's so fast?' Cui He Shen wondered as he tried to turn back inside the house.

But Lan You Fan's body never made it for he suddenly collapsed on the ground.

'Mission complete.' System 096 echoed.

'Now extracting host's soul.'

●—●—●—●—●

Inside the house Li Zhang Wei suddenly felt a tearing pain coming from his soul and immediately realized it to be the soul bond that he made with his master.

"Master!" Li Zhang Wei shouted as he tried to fight the pain and rushed outside.

He was almost at the door when he suddenly collapsed. Li Zhang Wei is now on all fours as he groaned in pain while a suffocating pressure filled his body.

Li Zhang Wei suddenly screamed as something broke out from his body. (1)

It was a transparent energy filled with something that seemed to evoke fear to whoever sees it.

The energy has no form but it feels like it was watching Li Zhang Wei's body as it began to writhe on the floor while turning into his beast form. (2)

Soon, all of the scales from the snake began to dry out and fall.

The whole beast began to shrivel up and a lone tear escaped it's eyes as it looked outside. Hoping to see someone, one last time.

The mysterious form of energy glanced up and seemed to see another small form of energy quickly rushing away from the [world]

the mysterious form of energy quickly flew out and tried to follow it.

The [world] seemed to sense this phenomenon and it's consciousness immediately began to repair the damages inflicted upon it by the unknown factors.

'[World] is now resetting.

Scanning for threats: none.

Emotional [world] load is now: .....stable.'

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) Well, you are going to feel pain too once your soul is ripped out from your body while you're still alive.

(2) This is just a reflex since the soul suddenly left the body.

Okay! Now we are off to the next arc!

Honestly, I teared up a bit when I think that Li Zhang Wei's beast form cried because he wanted to see his master before his final breath leaves him.