HTPRABF | Arc 1.25

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.25

"You're awake." Lan You Fan's voice echoed in the ears of the now transformed Li Zhang Wei.

Li Zhang Wei glanced at his hands saw saw that they weren't the ugly and deformed looking hands that made the whole [world] laugh at him.

At that time, Li Zhang Wei never had the chance to observe his features since after he took over, he suddenly realized that he was going to transform into his beast form.

Li Zhang Wei remembered how he failed in his past life since his blood is unpure and hate filled his whole body.

He thought that the [world] was really cruel towards him. He's now back but he will have to face those disgusting looks thrown back into his away again. Li Zhang Wei sneered at that thought and ultimately collapsed.

But now, his hands are flawless. Li Zhang Wei looked down and found that he was not wearing any clothes but only a piece of blanket covered his precious jewels.

Li Zhang Wei was slightly embarrassed to be seen in this state but then his eyes moved back towards the young man inside his room.

His master...

Or rather, the past Li Zhang Wei's master.

Now that he took over, the past Li Zhang Wei is already dead. Li Zhang Wei quickly overpowered the will and spirit of the 'other' Li Zhang Wei and settled within his body. (1)

Li Zhang Wei smiled darkly at this.

"Master." Li Zhang Wei called in respect.

Lan You Fan frowned at this.

It seemed that his disciple's address towards him changed overnight. His tone now carried a sense of alienation.

"Drink this." Lan You Fan handed a steaming cup of medicinal tea. "This will help cure your muscles and purify your energy." Lan You Fan added.

Li Zhang Wei grabbed the cup and said his thanks but just as he was about to drink it, ruthlessness flashed within his eyes as he heard the sound of Gu Fengxiao's voice.

"Master! Master! Have you heard the news?" Gu Fengxiao's urgent voice shouted.

Lan You Fan sighed at his energetic disciple.

"What is it?" Lan You Fan asked as he went outside to meet his disciple. Lan You Fan missed the look that Li Zhang Wei was giving him and Gu Fengxiao but System 096 didn't.

'Host,' System 096 called.

'Hmm?' Cui He Shen answered.

'Something seems to be wrong with the [villain]' System 096 said as it looked back at the expressionless Li Zhang Wei.

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

(1) Well, the past LZW thinks that the present LZW is dead but in reality, their souls just merged since they are just one. It's just that currently, in this [world], LZW does not want to see the memories of the present LZW since he's a bit traumtaized by the painful memories of his past life. He's scared to see and remember all of the pain again.