HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.18

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.18

A well dressed man silently sat under a huge tree with a diary full of pictures in his hands. His body facing the small but homey looking house with sadness upon his handsome looking face.

"Halso," the man called as he looked down at a small mound beneath the tree. "Do you remember what we talked about when I was only twelve years old?"

Silence only greeted the man.

"I still do..." the man muttered as he looked at the pictures pasted on the tattered looking diary.

"Halso!" Klythn called as he snapped the youth out of his reverie. "What are you thinking about?" He asked as he moved closer towards the youth.

"Nothing, it's just that sometimes..." the youth trailed off as he now looked at the growing teenager in front of him.

"Sometimes what?" Klythn titled his head sideways in question.

"I want to take you somewhere far away." Halso chuckled as he stroked Klythn's soft and luscious hair. "Somewhere far away from pain, from the greediness of mankind, away from everything that might hurt you." Halso said with an indulgent voice.

"I want that." Klythn sighed as he felt his head aching with all the plotting that he has done in order to be able to survive in this household.

"If that happens, where are we going to live?" Klythn asked. "It's just the two of us, right?" Klythn emphasized.

Halso laughed and nodded.

"As you wish."

Klythn smiled at this and looked at Halso with hot eyes. "Tell me what you want. We'll write it on my diary. I'll also paste some pictures of beautiful houses." Klythn said as he scrambled to get a blank notebook with the words: 'my diary' written on them.

"A simple house will do." Halso sighed. "Just enough for us."

Klythn trembled happily at this.

"Let's build it in an island!" Klythn suggested as he rambled about what the island will look like.

Halso laughed at his suggestions but still went with his desires.

"Halso, now we're living in our dream house." Klythn said as he stroked the ground tenderly.

"I'm sorry that it took so long just to be able to avenge you. Now there's nothing that can stand in our way. I am now the most powerful man in this country, but I do not have you." Klythn said in a mournful tone.

"I now realize what it is that I'm feeling for you. I just want to go back in time and beat myself at failing to recognize what I felt. If I did then, I might've whisked you away from this place earlier and locked you up just so that you can be safe. I can bear the world's viciousness on me but not on you. I wish I could take your pain away, I wish that I was the one who got shot." Klythn murmured as tears silently fell on his cheeks.

Klythn stayed like this for a long time.

After awhile, he sat up straighter and silently pulled out an old but a well maintained gun.

"You're quite lucky." Klythn said to the gun.

"You've managed to kill the love of my life," Klythn laughed. "And now, you're going to take my life away too."

Klythn looked up at the bright blue sky.

"What a very beautiful day." He whispered. "Wait for me, Halso. I love you."

A loud bang sounded off the private island. Soon, a lot of security personnel rushed into the scene.

There, the most powerful man in the country lay dead with his face showing contentment.

Klythn Galdeon still died at the age of 29 and with this action, the [world] suddenly stopped.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Klythn wasn't able to move on and suffered heavily from his thoughts. He terribly misses Halso so much that he couldn't feel anything else and that emptiness soon ate his whole being.

Next chapter will be all about Cui He Shen moving on to the next world.

After that, I'll put this novel on hold. I will still have to stockpile some chapters so that I can be able to maintain a straight update schedule for this novel.

Thank you for your understanding.
(๑¯∀¯๑)