HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.8

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.8

Cui He Shen knew the with light comes darkness and someone will never know the other without understanding how both light and darkness must co-exist because you cannot appreciate something if you have nothing to compare it to.

So, Cui He Shen will let himself get caught as he tries to bring the little bun out.

He needs the little guy to realize that fear and cowardice will only let you be abused by the people around you — unless you can transform that fear into a driving force in order to propel you into a better future.

'We'll never know unless we try right?' Cui He Shen said to himself.

Soon, a black high-end car stopped in front of Klythn's home.

A woman exited the car and went inside the house when she suddenly heard loud sounds coming from upstairs.

Her eyes darkened in suspicion and anger as she rushed upstairs with the butler trailing at her tail.

Once she opened the door, she was met with the sight of a good looking young boy whom she recognized as the nanny to her 'son' who is now trying to bring the brat out to escape.

She glared at the old butler and the head butler could only bow his head in shame and nervousness.

"Stop right there!" She yelled in anger as she motioned for the butler to seize the youth.

Klythn's eyes widened in horror as he held the youth tightly in his embrace as if trying to shield him away from the pain.

"Don't!" Klythn called out. "Don't hurt him!" He shouted in alarm as his eyes reflected a strong sense of fear for his mother.

"You have no right to order me!" Mrs Galdeon said as she hurriedly raised a hand to slap the young child but before her hand can even make an impact, it was stopped by a fair, gentle hand.

Halso held her arm as a strong force erupted from his body.

Cui He Shen is now angry

'You don't have the right to hurt him!' Cui He Shen said to himself as he tried to control his anger, just a little bit more and he might crush the woman's arm.

'Host, calm down.' The system said. 'Do not let your emotions get the best of you.' It reminded.

Mrs Galdeon felt fear but the terrifying pressure that she felt from the young man suddenly vanished and it seemed as if it was only an illusion.

Her eyes flashed maliciously.

"I was trying to control myself since the brat still has to come to the party of the Carmichael's but..." Mrs Galdeon trailed off as she looked at the young man. "You don't have to." Mrs Galdeon said as a slow and eerie smile began to show on her face.

"You're going to be the substitute for the brat today." Mrs Galdeon said as she nodded at the head butler. "Take him away!"

Klythn's eyes widened in horror.

"No!!" He shouted in despair as he held onto his mother's clothes to try and let her take back what she said.

A harsh slap greeted Klythn's face as he was pushed back by the woman.

"You have no power over me." The woman spat as she glared at the dirty little runt currently crying in front of her.

"Bring that guy into the other room and inform his mother that he will be staying here for a long time to help the young master." The woman said to the head butler as he dragged Halso.

She closed the door with a bang, the sound of the heavy door closing was like a knife to the young child's heart.

Klythn blankly stared at the closed door for a long while.

It was all his fault.

He always let the youth promise to stay with him.

He wanted to always be by his side.

Now, he is going to suffer because of his selfishness.

"You have no power over me." These words echoed inside the young child's mind.

Power...

He needs power.

To protect himself and to be able to protect the people he loves.

He will gain more power so that the youth will no longer suffer, he will no longer have to leave him.

He must work hard.

He won't be afraid because once he finally has enough power....

The young man can never leave his side.

They must stay together.

"I will take you away from them, Halso." The young child vowed but right now, he's still only a weak and helpless little child.

Klythn looked down at his hands and clenched them tightly.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Let's see if he can keep his promise.

Surprise update! (Cheer for me pls)

(〃∀〃)

Honestly, today has really been a tiring day for me and I just want to relax and forget about everything. I was really feeling so emotionally tired but then I remembered that I can give my readers a surprise update! Let them feel happy ♡

I actually want to do that to my other novel too (MMRM) but something important will go down on the next chapter so I'll probably keep them hanging for now hahahahahahahaha

I'll still update this coming Monday! Just wanted to give you guys a surprise. ♡