HTPRABF | Arc 1.5

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.5

The three of them were currently walking inside the house. They were now walking in the hallway when Lan You Fan suddenly stopped.

The two children followed their master and also stopped walking, they looked at Lan You Fan with questioning eyes as their master began to face them.

"Here are your rooms. Li Zhang Wei, yours is in the right while Gu Fengxiao's on the left." Lan You Fan said as he pointed out their rooms.

"My room is at the end." Lan You Fan continued as he pointed at the closed door.

"Dinner will be served later." Lan You Fan said and turned back. He was about to enter his room when he stopped as he slightly turned his head back.

"Do yo have any preferences?" Lan You Fan asked.

"Sweet roasted tender meat!" Gu Fengxiao answered hurriedly.

Lan You Fan looked at Li Zhang Wei as if silently asking him: 'how about you?'

"Meat with sweet and sour sauce...." Li Zhang Wei weakly answered.

Li Zhang Wei has never tasted this kind of food. He was always envious of the people around hum especially every time he sees a family walking towards a restaurant.

The smell of good food will always tempt his gurgling stomach but he can only beg for money and try to buy some stale bread just to pass his hunger.

There were times when he didn't even have enough food to eat and starved for three days.

He tried to go to the beast forest to hunt but no beast would ever go near him. Even if he sets up a trap, nothing still works.

Now, he's only skin and bones.

He's also a bit envious towards Gu Fengxiao since even if his clothes were old and tattered, it certainly looks like someone is taking care of him. He's also looking healthier than him and it was obvious that he can still eat food Li Zhang Wei has never eaten yet.

Li Zhang Wei wanted to see how his master will deal with his request.

Unexpectedly, Lan You Fan only nodded his head.

Lan You Fan opened the door to his room and entered then he closed it back again. His voice echoing: "Rest for now. I will call you later."

●—●—●—●—●

Li Zhang Wei woke up to the sharp sounds of slicing. He opened his eyes hurriedly and began to scan his new room.

He relaxed once he noticed that there were no unfamiliar scents inside his new room.

Li Zhang Wei looked at the simple yet expensive materials inside the room and was somehow touched that his master cared for them in this manner.

Li Zhang Wei heard the sounds of someone practicing the sword and hurriedly opened his door to go outside.

There, he saw his cold-face master expertly wielding his sword as a powerful momentum slightly suppressed Li Zhang Wei.

Li Zhang Wei looked at the soft and graceful movements of the sword and watched as those seemingly light actions create a deep crevice within the ground and everywhere the sword was pointed at.

'I thought that master was a beast tamer?' Li Zhang Wei questioned himself.

Li Zhang Wei looked back at Lan You Fan with hot eyes.

He wants to be strong like that.

Strong enough to be able to defeat his enemies in one blow. Strong enough so that no one can take his possessions away from him.

"Master," Li Zhang Wei whispered.

Lan You Fan heard his voice and suddenly looked in Li Zhang Wei's direction.

The young disciple seemed to have felt his heart suddenly gave out a loud 'thud' as he looked at his master's pinkish cheeks with sweat flowing down on his beautiful face while his chest was heaving with tired little breaths.

Li Zhang Wei suddenly looked away in shame.

'Master looks good.' The little guy said to himself.

»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«-»-«

I'm actually excited for their dinner lol

I'm a bit torn whether:

Lan You Fan will have an amazing cooking skill which will tame the hearts of the little buns (therefore taming the beasts within)

Or will he have such a bad cooking skill that Li Zhang Wei will all be like: 'I knew that this person was planning something! This is poison!'

Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ

I almost forgot to update!! *screams* We had a long holiday here so I didn't pay much attention to the dates. *tries to act cute* forgive meee.