HTPRABF | Arc 1.7

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.7

Li Zhang Wei stretched out a young, slightly tender hand and grabbed the offered fruit by his master, his fingers brushed his master's smooth and jade like fingers that are slightly colder than his own.

Li Zhang Wei blushed lightly as he shyly took out a bite from the strawberry while maintaining his cold-face aura which slightly resembles his master's.

Lan You Fan's eyes watched the reaction of his small disciple and lightly smiled as he looked at the awed look and delight coning out from his disciple.

"I like the taste!" Li Zhang Wei proudly announced as a he quickly gobbled up the remaining strawberry in his hand.

"What's it called, master?" Li Zhang Wei asked as he looked at the remaining strawberries on the basket.

Lan You Fan lightly chuckled at this and with the sound of his laughter, Li Zhang Wei stared at him blankly.

Gu Fengxiao also stopped eating and looked up at his master with a piece of rice sticking on his left cheek.

Both disciples looked at their handsome master with wide eyes as his face finally showed some emotion. They suddenly felt their hearts tightening as a shy feeling rose up within them.

"It's called a strawberry." Lan You Fan said as he took a piece from the basket and ate it.

He motioned for his disciples to come and eat and Gu Fengxiao gladly jumped at the chance.

"It's a bit sour and a bit...sweet." Gu Fengxiao said as he still ate the remaining three strawberries in his palm. "It's good." Gu Fengxiao nodded as he grabbed more.

Lan You Fan silently looked at his other quiet disciple.

Li Zhang Wei chewed the strawberry while showing a face filled with contentment. Li Zhang Wei felt his master's eyes on him and he slightly cleared his throat as he sat up straighter.

"I liked the strawberries, master." Li Zhang Wei bowed. "Can I have more?"

Lan You Fan looked at the empty basket on the table and pulled out a small sack of cloth from his chest pocket.

This was something common in their country.

Interspatial rings can only store weapons and materials, it cannot store any food or else it will rot. But this small sack of cloth can, it also works like an interspatial ring but this sack can only store food.

Lan You Fan turned the sack upside down as a new batch of strawberries fell on the basket.

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao's eyes widened in awe.

"Don't worry, it's already been washed." Lan You Fan said.

Li Zhang Wei hurriedly took a piece as his silver colored eyes lit up happily.

"Thank you!" Li Zhang Wei slightly broke his cold-face persona and smiled at his master.

Lan You Fan was stunned.

'That look!' Cui He Shen said. 'He looks like...'

"Kl—" Lan You Fan began.

'Host!!' System 096 scolded. 'Please avoid calling out names that are irrelevant to the [worlds] plot, the consciousness of the [world] might detect you and expel you from this mission, thereby automatically failing this mission.' System 096 reminded.

'I'm sorry,' Cui He Shen apologized to his system. 'For a second there, he suddenly resembled Klythn.' Cui He Shen sighed.

'I wonder how he is right now...' Cui He Shen wondered.

Klythn Galdeon will probably have a special place in his heart, after all he is the first child or rather — the first [villain] child that he took care of.

Li Zhang Wei stared at his master who suddenly seemed to be lost in thought. 

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Please do know that the plots in my story are not going to be that deep. The story will primarily focus on the slow romance with our MC and ML.

So the plots in each arc will not be focused on much. (this is my first time writing a BL story so forgive me for my inexperience. I will try to improve but so far, this is still what I can do.)

I will try to bring life to our MC and our ML in the following arcs. Make their personalities as 3d as possible, especially the ML.