HTPRABF | Arc 1.16

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.16

Several years have now passed since the 'greatest' auction in the [world] happened. A very mysterious man produced a pill that no one in the whole [world] has ever seen before, the recipient also hurriedly hid from the prying eyes of the people.

Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao are now sixteen years old. Due to Lan You Fan's nourishment, both of them grew well. Gu Fengxiao's adoptive parents were now hired by Lan You Fan as helpers in his mountain and they were treated well.

Lan You Fan also taught Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao the way of the sword as extra protection.

Lan You Fan also confessed to Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao that he already knows what they truly are and that they should not worry since he is their master, and they are his students. Lan You Fan will protect them well.

Everything seemed to be going fine but Lan You Fan only has one problem.

Both, Li Zhang Wei and Gu Fengxiao seemed to have grown even more attached to him. Both young teenagers seem to be competing with each other regarding on how to catch their master's attention.

Cui He Shen slightly regrets choosing this option to raise both the [protagonist] and the [villain]

but once he looked into those bright, smiling eyes of his disciples, Cui He Shen felt grateful towards his actions.

It's just that.....both of them seemed to have gone a little bit overboard.

"Master~" A slightly shy sounding voice reached Lan You Fan's ears. "Master, I have already cooked lunch for you. Let's eat now~"

That voice belonged to Gu Fengxiao.

It's a little bit hard to imagine a rough looking teenager with growing muscles and with a height that almost reached his chin still call Lan You Fan with this kind of voice.

After that line, a loud snort was heard.

"Master, I also cooked you some of your favorite dishes, I have also harvested a basket of strawberries as dessert. Let's eat now."

A young but slightly cold voice said. It was obvious that this teenager is used to speaking in a cold and emotionless voice like his master, but it is also very obvious that his voice softens whenever his master is involved.

Lan You Fan sighed.

"Alright, go and set up the table." He said as he stood up and went outside from his study.

Ever since both of his disciples reached the age of thirteen, they began to take over the house chores. They reasoned out that it's because of their developing beasts that they have so much energy that's why their master should just rest and let them do the rest.

Once inside the dinning area, Lan You Fan found that both of his disciples are still standing up and was waiting for him before they sit down.

Lan You Fan glanced at the both of them and found that both if their heights don't differ that much. Li Zhang Wei only seemed to be three centimeters taller than Gu Fengxiao.

Both of their faces are showing such handsome looks with every angle being worthy of praise. Gu Fengxiao's hair was in a messy ponytail while his lips showed a grin towards his master.

Li Zhang Wei is like a silent moon, half of his long hair was tied in a bun and was held together by a white ribbon. His clothes were in pristine condition a very clear contrast towards the easy going Gu Fengxiao.

"Let's eat now." Lan You Fan said as he sat down and watched as his disciples do the same.

Lan You Fan was about to pick up a dish when he felt the laser eye like stares that he's receiving from his disciples.

He looked up and found that both of them were looking down at his hands and Lan You Fan watched their reaction as he moved his chopsticks towards Gu Fengxiao's dish.

Li Zhang Wei's expression darkened as a tight frown appeared on his usually stoic face.

Gu Fengxiao's eyes began twinkle in happiness as a smug smile filled his features.

Lan You Fan stopped then moved his chopsticks towards Li Zhang Wei's dish and found that Gu Fengxiao's face began to show a bitter look and a loud 'thump' echoed under the table.

Li Zhang Wei slightly winced at the impact of Gu Fengxiao's foot and glared at his childish fellow disciple.

Li Zhang Wei then looked at his master's chopsticks as it hovered above his prepared dishes. His face still remained cold but his eyes were glowing in joy and anticipation.

Lan You Fan looked at this and didn't know what to do.

'This.....is a pain in the ass.' Cui He Shen sighed.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Oh dear, my rotten mind just wants to add:
"Cui He Shen, that's not the only pain your ass will feel." *winks*

There's no saving me now. Lol.