HTPRABF | Arc 1.23

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.23

Li Zhang Wei was about to speak when he suddenly heard a very familiar voice.

"Master!" Gu Fengxiao called as he huffed. His face was filled with sweat while behind him stood a nervous looking young woman.

"Gu Fengxiao." Li Zhang Wei whispered as a feral look flashed within his eyes. Lan You Fan didn't notice this because his eyes were locked on the young woman standing behind Gu Fengxiao.

'Well, would you look at that?' Cui He Shen said to his system. 'Love truly finds a way, or in this case...the plot truly makes its way. That's the female [protagonist].' Cui He Shen silently applauded.

'Yes, host. That is indeed her.' System 096 confirmed.

Li Zhang Wei was about to stand up to try and rush towards his nemesis when pain wracked his whole body.

"Urgh!" Li Zhang Wei groaned as he spit out blood.

Lan You Fan looked at Li Zhang Wei with worry and hurriedly took out different bottles of pills and stuffed a variety of pills inside his disciple's mouth.

"Swallow it all." Lan You Fan ordered. (1)

"Come with me." Lan You Fan ordered as he carried Li Zhang Wei on his back and went towards his contractual beast.

The snow eagle slightly shuddered as it felt the pressure that Li Zhang Wei was emitting. It gave out a call towards his master as it's feathers shook in nervousness.

Lan You Fan paid it no mind and only assumed that maybe it was because of Li Zhang Wei's pure beast blood that his contractual beast is acting like this.

"You too, Gu Fengxiao." Lan You Fan ordered as he jumped up towards the back of his beast.

The snow eagle gave out a cry of pity as it felt the aura of a higher level beast on its back but nevertheless still followed his master's orders.

Gu Fengxiao looked back at the woman who now owns his heart and gave out a shy smile.

"I'll introduce you to my master and my parents." Gu Fengxiao said as he grasped her hand.

The woman smiled and nodded her head and summoned her contractual beast.

—●—●—●—●

"Master," Gu Fengxiao kneeled as he asked for his master's permission.

"...Alright." Lan You Fan sighed as he looked at the adoptive parents of Gu Fengxiao.

'Who is he to try and stop the budding love of these two people?' Lan You Fan said to himself.

Gu Fengxiao gave out a smile and thanked his master.

Lan You Fan nodded at him and let Gu Fengxiao spend some time with his parents. Lan You Fan withdrew and went inside his home and approached Li Zhang Wei's room.

Lan You Fan noticed that Li Zhang Wei became silent after recovering from his injuries.

Lan You Fan is worried about him and quickly entered Li Zhang Wei's room but what met his eyes stunned him into place.

A huge, coiled moonlight jade white snake stared back at Lan You Fan's eyes.

"Li Zhang Wei." Lan You Fan called as he tried to step forward.

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

(1) Damn it, arghhhh my rotten mind. [ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°]

Ohh my, what do you think will Li Zhang Wei do?