HTPRABF | Arc 2.0 [Bloodlust]

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 2.0 [Bloodlust]

'System, why did I suddenly leave that [world]?' Cui He Shen asked in a puzzled tone.

'Host may recall that during our tutorial [world] the main mission was only to raise the [villain] till he reaches the age of eighteen. But now, during our first [world] there were no main missions.

The only mission that host needs to finish is to raise the progress bar and let it reach 100%

Once the maximum percentage has already been met, the host will automatically be removed from the [world] but as we go towards the higher level [worlds] the host may get the chance to finally have the option to stay till the end of the [character's] life.

But to do that, host must first pass the levels between the [worlds]

Now accessing complete [world] ranking information and rewards:

— The [worlds] ranked from the 'Z' level to the 'O' level are lower ranked [worlds] Possibility of soul promotion to the level 'E' may happen.

— The [worlds] ranked from the 'N' level to the 'H' level are the medium ranked [worlds]. Possibility of soul promotion to the level 'D' may happen.

In this [worlds] the host may now have the chance to stay but the time will only last from ten years or less before the host is forcefully removed from the [world] during the stay the Possibility of soul promotion to the level 'C' may happen.

— The [worlds] ranked from the 'G' level to the 'A' level are the high ranked [worlds] and the host may have the power to choose to stay until the [character's] life span is consumed. Possibility of soul promotion to the level 'B' may happen.

— The [worlds] ranked from the 'S' level to the 'SSS' level are the highest ranked [worlds] and host has the power to choose to stay until the [character's] life span is consumed. The rewards will be the greatest in this [world]. Possibility of soul promotion to the level 'A' or even more may happen.'

Cui He Shen read the new information and was silently amazed at the possible soul promotion rewards, and his eyes began to shine with happiness.

In his past mission, Cui He Shen managed to reach the B level [world] before he was asked to switch.

His soul level was only barely reaching the E level during that time. It was already a B level [world] but still, the energy it gave his soul was too little.

But in this mission, once he manages to reach the B level [world], his soul has the chance to evolve into a B level one.

His body in the real [world] won't last long if his soul will continue to stay on the E level right now; Cui He Shen is even more determined to finish the missions with flying colors.

The rewards are too tempting for him.

The faster he finishes this, the sooner he can go home.

'System, let's go.' Cui He Shen immediately said as excitement began to leak out from his tone.

'Due to host's great performance, a new [world] access level was granted.

Now choosing from the O ranked [worlds]

New [World] has been chosen.

Choosing a body to host.

Body selected.
.
.
.
.
.
Transfer complete.'

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Here's the awaited explanation *laughs*

*goes back into my dark lair*

Start of the new arc! Yay! I'll tell you the [world's] plot on the next chapter. ♡

I'm so excited to show you our [villain] I'm certainly going to have fun describing him. *laughs*

Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ

*rubs hands together*