HTPRABF | Arc 1.21

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Arc 1.21

Something seems to be happening with the [world] but System 096 wasn't able to sense it.

The alarming amount of energy began to wander around the [world] as it tried to find someone.

Finally sensing that familiar aura, the mass of energy suddenly sped up and made its way to its target.

Li Zhang Wei only felt the malice of the [world] towards him ever since he was exiled as a young beast. At first he didn't know why but soon he got used to it, so much that he became numb towards it.

But it all changed when Lan You Fan came.

Slowly, he began to feel things he had never felt before, he began to see the [world] with a new look, as if the veil upon his eyes was torn away and there, all he could see was how beautiful the [world] is.

The [world] is so much more beautiful if Lan You Fan is there.

But as he knelt there, all bloody on the ground, he realized that the [world] doesn't really care. You won't be able to live long without power.

You have to be strong — stronger than anybody else so that you can have the power to crush them. To trample upon them as they begged for your mercy.

For years he tried to take it all in. To respect the people who must be respected but these entitled people only abuse their powers. He tried to be understanding but it didn't work.

Soon, Li Zhang Wei finally knew the truth.

He wasn't meant to be kind hearted.

His heart is black and his soul is tainted with darkness, he lives with it and lives for it. Cruelty is in his blood.

His master is his only light in this life but this light will flicker and die if he can't protect him. His master who looks like he doesn't care for the world but is secretly loving it. His pure master who deserves all the good things in life.

Li Zhang Wei didn't know what was happening but soon a suffocating level of pain invaded his mind. He tried to close his eyes but the memories like images kept on flashing so fast, still continued to play inside his head.

Li Zhang Wei can feel that something seems to be taking over his body. He tried to fight it but it was of no use.

Soon, a harsh glint came out from Li Zhang Wei's eyes.

Those eyes gave out a new feeling.

A feral look seemed to glow within as Li Zhang Wei's face turned colder and hatred seemed to pour out from within his soul.

This Li Zhang Wei has no recollection of the present Li Zhang Wei's memories.

He did not care and will not care, he immediately sealed all of the present Li Zhang Wei's memory because he did not want to see his tragic childhood once again.

Li Zhang Wei only wants one thing right now and that is revenge.

"Gu Fengxiao, you killed me back then but now I am back." A cold smile graced Li Zhang Wei's bloodless lips. "I told you that I will take you down with me. I'll tear this world apart and ruin everything."

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Oh no! A reborn [villain] character has appeared! It was the past Li Zhang Wei

Immediately sends mail to the upper level management.

"What the **** is wrong with you guys?! How could System 096 not notice this?!"

Upper level management: "......"

Oh, well. ( Φ ω Φ )

What do you think will Li Zhang Wei do? *nervous*

Btw, it still is the same soul. You can just think of it as the 'amplification' of the ML's soul. (Since the 'past' soul still lingered and combined with the 'present' one.)