HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.6

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.6

'I have always like children but I don't really know how to completely take care of them.' Cui He Shen said to his system as he he looked up at the crying child who kept on mouthing his [character's] name.

'I have a weak soul so I was only able to observe them from afar, I was always surrounded by books and only know how to do things by the book.' Cui He Shen continued.

'Having experienced travelling through countless worlds made me really grateful for I am able to see and do things that I have not been able to do in my real [world], and now that I am tasked to help raise a better [villain], I don't really know where to start.' Cui He Shen said helplessly.

'This is a tutorial world host.' The system comforted his host. 'You can try to take things slow and learn how to properly gain the child's trust. Please also keep in mind that the higher level management are also keeping an eye on our progress.' (●>v<●) system 096 reminded his host.

'I'm going to enter his room.' Cui He Shen decided as he quickly reverted back into his character.

Halso placed a pale finger to his lips indicating that Klythn should be silent. Klythn got the clue and slowly tried to swallow his sobs back into his throat.

He began to wipe his tears away as he looked back at Halso from below.

Halso looked around and when he saw that there were no other people who can see him, he quickly stepped on the wall and leaped. He grasped the edge of the balcony and hoisted himself up.

Halso climbed into Klythn's room with ease and it made the little bun's teary eyes widen in wonder.

Halso pointed at the lock on the window and Klythn hurriedly unlocked it and slid the window open.

Klythn ran into Halso's arms as he tightly clung onto his older brother's waist.

"I'm here now." Halso said as he stroked the Klythn's head.

"You're finally here," Klythn mumbled as he sighed in relief.

"Let's go to the bed." Halso offered as he carried Klythn up on his arms and placed themselves on the bed.

Halso wiped away the leftover tears on the little bun's red cheeks and sighed in worry. Klythn pitifully looked up at Halso and went back into his arms again.

"Stay with me." Klythn said as his long sleeved shirt began to roll up his arms.

Halso's eyes widened in disbelief as he saw blue colored bruises covering the tender arms of the child.

Halso touched Klythn's arm and the little guy jerked his arm back in panic as his breathing began to speed up heavily.

"I'm sorry," Halso apologized hurriedly as his eyes now began to focus more on the little bun.

That was when he noticed that Klythn's right cheek look more swollen than his left and a small scratch mark can be seen on his cheek.

Halso's eyes darkened in anger.

It is said that children are more sensitive to emotions compared to adults, and this is true because Klythn felt Halso's anger.

He didn't know if this anger was directed towards him or not but he is sure that his older brother is angry at him.

"Please don't be mad at me, I'll be good." Klythn said as his tears began to fall once more as he crossed his arms around his chest in a protective manner.

"I'm s-sorry." Klythn said as he stuttered.

Halso felt his eyes sting from this image.

Halso quickly embraced Klythn as comforting words of love and care escaped his lips. Halso kissed the forehead of the little bun as he tried to calm the emotional little guy.

Klythn, who was tired from the emotional overload quickly fell asleep after awhile.

Once Halso knew that the little bun is already in deep sleep, he gently lifted the little bun's clothes and a shocking bluish-violet hand print on his back greeted Halso.

There were also nail scratches on Klythn's back and old wounds like this marred the child's skin.

'This is too much.' Cui He Shen said to his system.

'This little guy does not deserve this at all!' He added as sympathy and anger filled his whole being.

'Host is advised to not personally eliminate any [world] characters since the [world] may forcefully eject you for interfering with it's setting.' The system carefully reminded.

'I know.' Cui He Shen responded as he coldly thought about how to make sure that the little guy will live a life away from pain and suffering.

'I am thankful that I was the one selected for this mission.' Cui He Shen said.

System 096 glowed happily as joyful emojis began to show on the holographic screen.

'System 096 won't let you down host!' d('・∀・)b

I will make sure that each and everyone of them will grow up happily.' Cui He Shen vowed to himself.

Halso sighed and adjusted himself as he closed his eyes to be able to fall asleep.

Cui He Shen already asked his system to wake him up if ever there would be anybody approaching Klythn's room.

—●—●—●—●—●—

In the middle of the night, Klythn woke up and found himself cocooned in a warm embrace. He felt his body relaxing at this feeling as hapiness surged from deep within his heart.

He looked up and saw the handsome youth with his eyes closed and a gentle look upon his face.

Klythn smiled and buried his head in the youth's chest once more as he inhaled Halso's scent.

He snuggled tightly into his older brother's arms and it seemed as if Klythn never wanted to let go.

This feeling of warmth made him unable to let go of this man.

"Stay with me more." Klythn murmured.

Klythn blinked his eyes as an unnamed emotion flashed in them.

'You should only stay with me, older brother.'

«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

Oh, oh, ohh what was that?
(⊙д⊙)

Klythn is already making plans for the future even if he's only this young.

My, my, my what will happen once he reaches adulthood?!