HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.14

©Itwasonlyadream801

NOT EDITED

HTPRABF | Tutorial World 0.14

"Take care!" Halso said as he said goodbye to the waving teenager.

"I will!" Klythn replied. "Wait for me at home!" He added with a smile on his face.

Halso laughed and nodded in response.

Halso checked his phone and dialed a number. The phone rang for a while before it was answered by a slightly hoarse voice.

"Halso," a voice filled with surprise and joy was heard.

"Mother, how are you?" Halso said as he walked back inside the house towards his room.

"I'm fine, Halso....why did you call me?" Mrs Reed asked.

"Mother, I want you to stay inside the house tonight. Don't go out. Just hide, I'll take care of it." Halso suddenly said.

Mrs Reed went silent for awhile.

"It's them isn't it?" She asked softly.

Halso gave out a 'hmnn' in answer.

"Don't worry, mother. I'll protect you. Just continue to hide. I believe that they don't really know your exact location."

"....alright." Mrs Reed answered.

'System, hide her location.' Cui He Shen ordered.

'Yes, host.'

'....System, do they already know?' Cui He Shen asked.

'The mother of the [protagonist] knows now.' System 096 said.

'Host, they're changing their plans, they're going to do something to the [villain] on the way to the Galdeon's main house.' System 096 reminded.

'Don't worry,' Cui He Shen said as he held the phone in his hands.

—●—●—●—●—●—

'Congratulations on achieving your mission, host!'
ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ System 096 cheered as it looked at the 70% progress.

'The mother of the [protagonist] will surely make a move later. System, can you unlock my martial arts skill?' Cui He Shen asked.

'I can grant you access host, but it would only be for a limited time since the [original host] never practiced any form of self-defense. The [original host's] body will become damaged if you over exert your limits.' System 096 reminded.

'I know.' Cui He Shen said as he ordered his system to do as he said.

'Granting access to the martial art skill gained from Mission 45.' The system said.

'Skill set applied.'

Later that night, Cui He Shen silently took care of the men sent by the mother of the [protagonist]

Klythn wasn't able to come home because his grandparents demanded that he stay for the night with his 'family'

Cui He Shen made sure that everything was done cleanly as he let his system managed the time limit for the body that he was occupying.

Soon, the mother of the [protagonist] heard the news that she was unsucessful in her plans. She flipped the table over and shouted in anger.

'It still isn't too late.' She said as she comforted herself.

She can still discreetly plot on how to take care of Klythn there's still the shareholders meeting that will happen two years later.

Her son and Klythn will already be eighteen by that time.

The older illegitimate brother is also working with her silently on this matter since he knows that he won't be able to get any benefits since his background is too low in life.

Cui He Shen also knew that there would only be one last hurdle. One last mission and after that, Klythn's life will be smooth sailing now.

'Let's finish this mission quickly.' Cui He Shen said to his system.

'Yes, host~' System 096 replied

»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«—»—«

We're reaching the end soon!